Pray To Aaiyappa

"Manik...Manik"

"Hmmm"

"Wake up...it's 4:30, we need to go to our rooms"

"No, sleep na...kitna cosy laga raha hai and it's only 4:30"...Manik spoke in sleepy tone caging Nandini in her arms.

"Manik, we r not in Mumbai...Amms k uthne ka time ho gaya hai...do u want to b caught red handed"...she slid her fingers in his thick silky hair and moved them in circular motion to wake him up.

His eyes opened lazily only to get stuck on the beauty lying in his arms. Although the room was lit by an extremely dim light, her glowing face was enough to illuminate the surrounding. His eyes were not ready to leave her face even for a second.

"You look divine"

She gave him a blushing smile and lowered her eyes.

"Look into my eyes"...he lifted her chin and her doey eyes drowned in his chocolaty brown eyes.

Unknowingly the gap between their faces reduced to let their lips mingle with each other.
Their lips rhythmically worked on each other while their hearts danced on its beats. There was no urgency...no desperation...no lust...only the feeling of being together in eachother's arms.
Pure bliss is the word

He unwillingly releases her lips and looks at her divine face. Her eyelids move up to capture the most serene face that brightens and lightens her world.

"Good morning...my beautiful life"...he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning sweetheart"...she too pecked his cheek.

"Let's go"...Manik finally said getting up from the bed.

"Manik u go...I'll go after arranging the bed." she started folding the sheets.

He winked at her and after making sure the path is clear...he went into his room.

"Hey...what's up!"...Harshad said looking at Cabir.

"Kya wassup...jiski itni pyaari neend ud gayi ho woh kaisa hoga. Seriously yaar jisne bhi yeh early morning riyaaz ka rule banaya hai koi mujhe uska pata bata de...Usko hamesha k liye is duniya se lapata nahi kar diya toh Cabir mera naam nahi"

Everyone present there laughed seeing his condition.

Dhruv teased him by pulling his cheeks..."Aww...my poor baby has not got enough sleep."

"Haan haan haslon"...he spoke annoyingly seeing everyone giggling at him..."bechare se insaan ki haalat par sab haslon...lekin mat bhulo...kabhi tumhara bhi waqt aayega...then I will laugh at you all"...he spoke making a bechara sa face.

"OK ok...now everyone shut your mouth...Amms is coming"...Mukti warned everyone.

After two hours of riyaaz everyone gathered at the dining table to have breakfast.

"Acha bachon...10 o'clock tak sab ready ho jaana...Aaiyappa temple chalna hai"
Nyo informed them.

Everyone got ready to go. Each one was looking extremely good in their traditional wear.