Hallucination

The Malhotras reached at the Mansion. Fab 4 was already waiting for them. Mukti asked about Amms n Nandani. She was more concerned for Nandani as she knew that Nandani must have cried a lot remembering her parents. She thought of calling her later as she also wanted to share something important with her. All had lunch together. Raj n Nyo went to their bedroom for a short nap whereas Fab 5 went to the music room to play some music.

Here Nandani after informing Navya about her arrival went to take a shower to freshen up. She thought of making pasta in lunch as she also had to rush to the hospital. But before she could enter the kitchen the door bell rang. She went n opened the door n was surprised to see a boy carrying food parcel.

Boy: Hello mam, your lunch.

Nandani: Sorry but I haven't ordered this. U have come to the wrong house.

Boy: No mam, this is for u only. Here just read this. (He takes out an envelope from his pocket and hands over to her).

Nandani curiously opened the envelope n found a small piece of paper. She read it....
My life needs some calories to work. Healthy food for my beautiful girl.....only yours Manik

An ear to ear smile spread on her lips. She took the food parcel thanking the boy. She immediately sent a message
Very thoughtful Mr. Malhotra. Love u sooooo much😘

Manik's phone beeped n he at once read the message n a smile crept on his lips. He replied....
Anything for my beautiful life. Love u till the moon n back 😘😘

Nandani read the message n blushed. She had the lunch n asked her driver to take her to the hospital. Soon she gets busy with her work.

Khurana House

Soha came home after making fumble with Manik. She went to her room n thought how could she make Manik happy. She was so obsessed with Manik that she started hallucinating him.

Soha: O Manik....what yaar....how could u do this to me. U ruined my Valentine's party. She moves to her bed n sees Manik half lying on her bed.

Manik: I m sorry darling...but I can make it up now....he pulls her near him holding her hand.

Soha: What r u doing? Just sometime back u were shouting at me n now all romancing....hmmm....what r u upto?

Manik: Kissing her neck

Manik: Kissing her neck....as if u don't know. N now don't disturb me...let me love u.

Soha just kept on moaning his name.

'Knock....knock'...suddenly there is a knock at the door n she is brought back to reality. She looks here n there n finds no one in the room.

Soha: Manik....where r u....Pls come out....I don't like this....U can't leave me like this..

She again hears a knock...Babyji.... Babyji....'
She now completely comes to her senses n finds that all this while she was just hallucinating him.