Pay Back Time

Nandini comes out of the room leaving Manik regret for teasing her.

Nandini's pov

I know that u were only teasing me. But u won't understand my fear. I can't lose u Manik.

She goes downstairs and joins the rest.

Navya: Nandini, ho gayi baat. Hope there is no emergency.

Nandini: Na nothing important.

She then goes into the kitchen to help Nyo. Manik also comes down after sometime. His eyes search for his love but she was not there.

Manik's pov

O my sweetheart! Where r u ? This girl will surely make me crazy.

Nandini comes out of the kitchen with Nyo. Manik's face brightens up seeing her but she just ignores him.

Nyo: Come everyone, dinner is ready.

All come to the dining table taking their seats. Harshad sat next to Mukti, Dhruv next to Alya, Cabir gestured Navya to sit beside him. Now only Nandini n Manik were left. Manik thought Nandini will sit next to him but Nandini sat beside Raj n made Nyo sit beside Manik.

Manik's pov

Great! Ab paas mein bhi nahi baithna hai. Manik aur le panga. Jise koi nahi jhuka saka use yeh ladki zaroor jhuka degi.

He makes a puppy face and looks at her.

Nandini's pov

Haiii...this puppy face....feel like kissing him right now....but sorry sweetheart...mein yahan tension mein thi aur tumhe mazaak sujh raha tha. Toh ab thoda pareahaan karne ka haq toh mera bhi banta hai na.

They all ate dinner. Manik every now n then looked at Nandini, but she was in no mood to give up....she kept on ignoring him.
After dinner everyone sat in the hall to have some chit chat session. Mukti took Nandini with her to her room as she wanted to discuss something important with her.

Nandini: What happen Mukti? Is everything alright?

Mukti: Haan...everything is good. Its just that I wanted to tell u something very important. Nandini....actually....Harshad wants to marry me.

Nandini: Wow...this is great news!

Mukti: Yeah...it's been quite long n he says that now he can't stay away from me....in fact we both need eachother...she shy a little....I hope u r getting it what I m trying to say.

Nandini: chuckles n hugs her...come on Mukti....don't feel embarrassed....this is a natural desire....n I don't think there is anything wrong in expressing your desires. So girl....now tell me what's the problem....I mean uncle-aunty already know about u two n they have no objection.

Mukti: I know....but it's not about them. Harshad is ready to speak to mom n pa...but I have asked him to wait for sometime. Actually....I m in a delimma. It's true that even I need him.... but then.... I also feel that isn't it too early to get married. I mean I know this is the right age but m I ready to take the responsibilities of a new relationship....I don't know yaar....what to do....that's why I wanted to talk to u. Now I only tell me what to do.

Nandini: Listen Mukti...u both love each other....sooner or later u r going to get married. But if u have any kind of confusion than I would suggest to give some more time to ur relationship...because marriage is a bond which will forever tie both of u in a beautiful never ending relationship...n this relationship will bloom only when there is love n trust n no doubt.