The Concert Day

"Shona..wake up sweetheart...it's 5 am"
Nandini opened her eyes when she heard her most favourite voice calling her. She felt gentle strokes on her hair and found two pair of chocolatey eyes looking at her with so much love and care.

Manik: Good morning my beautiful life

Manik: Good morning my beautiful life...he pecked on her forehead.

Nandini gave him her best smile: Good morning...why didn't I hear the alarm ring...she tried to look at the alarm clock.

Manik: Because I thought...why not today I b your alarm...so I switched it off...he pulled her close to him and engulfed her in his arms.

Nandini rested her head on his chest: When did u wake up?

Manik stroking her hair: Hmmm...shaayad an hour ago.

Nandini looked at him raising her head: So early Manik...what were u doing all this while?

Manik caressed her cheeks: I was admiring the most beautiful creation of God and was thanking him for sending HER in my life.

Nandini blushed at his reply: U  should have woken me up na dear.

Manik: U know...U look so cute and adorable while sleeping...the serenity on ur face was giving me so much peace that I didn't feel like waking u up...he pecked on her cheek.

Nandini: Promise me...after going from here...you will sleep...Manik u have a concert today and u need to look fresh n not dull. Waise bhi...U r a rockstar n many girls today are going to go gaga over u...she said teasingly.

Manik placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her face: But this rockstar goes gaga only over his own star...and with that he took her into a deep passionate kiss.

After spending some cosy moments, Manik left and Nandini got ready to attend the workshop.

Fab 5 gathered at Malhotra Mansion to do the final rehearsal. Harshad was busy with the arrangements as his company was conducting this concert event.
Nandini was also excited as this will b the first time she will watch Fab 5 and
most importantly Manik perform live.

It was Saturday so there was a half day in Malhotra Industries. Navya came home early and after sometime Nandini too joined her. 
It was already decided that NavNi will go with Raj n Nyo, so both got ready and headed towards Malhotra Mansion.