Who's This?

Dedicated to all my lovely readers.
Thank you for being sooo patient.

Dehradun 1:00 pm

"What an amazing session! These two days will b a good experience.", said Abhi getting up from his seat.

Suddenly the silent hall came to life. It was one hour lunch break and everyone headed towards the banquet hall where the lunch was arranged for all.

"You all move ahead, I'll join you in few minutes. I have some important calls to make" Nandini said after checking her phone which showed two missed calls- one of Nyo and the other one from Amms and three text messages of Manik.

She moved to a less crowded place to make the calls. After talking to Amms and Nyo she called Manik.

Before she could even say a Hello, she was greeted with a very loving and caring voice from the other end.

"Hey sweetheart...how r u? Why didn't you reply to my messages? U know I was..."

"Manik Manik, breathe dear"...she cut him in between..."I m good."

He let out a sigh..."I so miss you. Reply kyun nahi kiya."

"Sorry woh phone silent mode par tha. Bas abhi lunch break hua toh tumhe call kiya. Have u had your lunch?"

"Not yet. Actually we all r supposed to meet at Cabir's kitchen for lunch. Navya ek file tally karvane gayi hai finance department mein. Woh aajaye phir nikalte hain."

"Okay"

"Waise how's the programme?"

"Oh! It's great! You know kitne experienced doctors yahan par aayen hain aur unse kaafi kuch naya jaanne ko mil raha hai. I would have missed this opportunity if I hadn't come here. Thank you Manik for allowing me to have such an experience in life. I love you."

"And I love you more and you'll always have my support."

"You know I have met some of my old friends with whom I did my internship" she was excitingly telling him about her friends..."and I also met..."

"Hey Nandini, kitni der, come na we all r waiting for you. Pet mein chuhe kabaddi khel rahe hain yaar." Abhi's voice cut her conversation.

"Yaa Abhi just 2 minutes I m coming."

"Come fast" Nandini shook her head and Abhi went away.

"Who's this?" Manik was all the while listening their conversation and his ears straightened hearing a male voice.

"Haan woh ussi k baare mein hi toh tumhe bata rahi thi. He is Abhi my college friend. You know I m meeting him after 2 long years and I m so happy to see him back. Acha Manik I'll talk to you in the evening...everyone's waiting for me. Bye take care. Love you"

"Love you Shona"

Nandini joined her group and they had their lunch. Soon the post session of the seminar begun and once again everyone got engrossed in the lectures.

On the other side, Manik after talking to Nandini became a little restless.

Manik's pov

ABHI...now who is this? Aaj se pehle toh Nandini ne kabhi uske baare mein baat nahi ki. But she said na he is her college friend...his mind reminded him. Haan...but why didn't she tell me about him? God Manik, woh itna bhi important nahi hoga ki woh tujhe uske baare mein batati...his mind tried to make him understand. Right...he must not b so important that's why she might have not told me.