Missing you

At sharp 9:45 pm Manik arrived at Jatin's house. Jatin and his parents welcomed him. Jatin took him to his study room to discuss the matter.

Jatin: Yes, so now tell me what's the big thing.

Manik: Jatin, I need a helicopter for 5-6 hours. Can u get it arranged?

Jatin: Vohhh bro, something important.(sensing his desperation)

Manik: (composing himself) Actually...I need to meet someone very special and that too urgently.

Jatin: O..ho...so Manik Malhotra is in love...I guess... Am I right or am I right...hmmm

Manik: Yes, but pls right now keep this between u n me. Even my parents don't know about this.

Jatin: No problem...U can trust me...but tell me who is the lucky one.

Manik: I will tell u but before that I need to confess my love to her. So plssss can u arrange for a helicopter on 14 th Feb.

Jatin: Not bad...U chose a perfect day to confess ur love. Ok bro..done. I will get it arranged and that too with the best pilot.

Manik: (hugged him) Thanks a lot buddy. And haan pls mail me the cost of it...I will send u the cheque.

Jatin: Not a problem. First go n confess ur love after that we will talk about money.

Manik left from there with a contended smile on his face.
'Nandani...just one more day n I will tell u my feelings' he thought while driving his car. Soon he reached his Mansion n went to bed of course only  after wrapping himself with Nandani's stole.

13 February, 2016

Nyo n Raj boarded the flight for Mangalore n soon reached there. Nandani n Amms were happy to see them. Nandani always got a motherly feeling from Nyonika. She hugged her tightly n Nyo understood that she made the right decision by coming a day before as Nandani really needed her. It was breakfast time when they arrived so they all had a good breakfast together n then Raj went to take some rest in the guest room whereas Nyo helped Amms with the household work. Amms then checked the list of the puja samagri to make sure everything was just perfect. Nandani checked her phone twice since morning to see Manik's message but there was none. She was disappointed but then thought he must b busy as Raj uncle was also not there. Actually she has got used to his daily morning wishes n was missing him a lot. She tried to divert her mind n went to do some gardening as it was her favourite pass time. Raj also joined her after taking a short nap. It was lunch time when they heard the door bell ring. Amms herself went to welcome the guest as she was expecting that person.

Amms welcomed him with a broad smile on her face: Aao beta, tumhara hi intezaar kar rahi thi

Guest touching Amms feet: Pranam Guruma.