I Belong To You

Raj, Nyo, Manik n NavNi reached Malhotra Mansion n were greeted by Fab 4 n Harshad who were shouting like maniac. They were watching the news of Fab 5's success.

Manik: Guys...guys...stop shouting...you will damage the ear drums...he said closing his ears with his palms.

Everyone looked at Manik n literally pounced on him.
Hey..hey..hey..hey..hip..hip..hooray
They shared a group hug.

hoorayThey shared a group hug

Cabir: We killed it bro...Our album is already a big hit n ur song "Om Shanti Om" has spread like an epidemic...Wow! Man...how did u do it.

Everyone chuckled.

Manik: Like seriously...epidemic! Tujhe aur koi word nahi mila.

Cabir: Aur nahi toh kya...arey people r dying for ur song.

Harshad: Yes bro...and guess what... our album producer has decided to add this song exclusively in your album and for this he wants you guys to record the song today afternoon itself.

Mukti went and hugged Nandini.
Nandini n Navya congratulated Fab 5. Mukti saw Nandini's puffy eyes n felt something wrong. She was about to ask her but Nyo cut her.

Nyo: Arey sab yahin khade rahoge kya...mujhe pata hai is album hit hone ki khushi mein tum logon ne breakfast tak nahi kiya hoga...toh chalo sab pehle breakfast karlo.

Cabir: Wow! Aunty aap toh antaryaami hain...everyone laughed at his antics...Arey breakfast toh dur ki baat hai...maine toh abhi tak nahaya bhi nahi hai.

Chi chi Cabir...Everyone said in unison...stay away from us.

Mukti: Everything good...she asked Nandini in low voice.

Nandini: Yes Mukti, all ok...Woh actually I didn't sleep properly at night so just feeling low...she lied as she didn't want to spoil her happy mood.

They all went and had breakfast. Cabir's non-stop jokes brought smile on Nandini's face. Raj, Nyo n Navya relaxed seeing her smiling. Manik felt his heart beating again seeing that blissful smile on her face. Since the time he saw her in that miserable condition his heart was in constant pain. Now her smile brought his peace back.
Soon everyone finished breakfast. Cabir, Dhruv, Alya n Harshad Malhotra Mansion only after deciding to meet at 2:30 pm at the recording studio.
Nandini was now feeling quite light but still she wanted to confront Amms regarding the Pandit's chapter. She excused herself saying she wanted to take some rest. But Manik sensed a certain kind of restlessness in her behaviour. Nandini went into the Guest room n Manik made up his mind to meet her.
Mukti asked Nyo what happened to Nandini and when she got to know the reason she too was stunned. She wanted to talk to Nandini but Nyo insisted her to give her sometime to become normal. Mukti decided to talk to her in the evening. She then went to her room to freshen up.
Raj went to his study as he wanted to check some mails.
Navya joined Nyo to help her in the kitchen to prepare lunch.
Finding the coast clear Manik headed towards the Guest room.