Pehli Mulakat

After a good jamming session Fab 5 & Harshad come and join Raj in the living room. Manik heads towards the kitchen to drink water. He hears some giggles from the kitchen. Nandani has prepared a pudding so she is putting it in the fridge. Manik enters the kitchen & sees Navya and Nyo talking. Navya gives a smile to Manik and he smiles back.

Nyo: Arey Manik, what do u want?
Manik: Just came for a glass of water.
Nyo: Nandani, pls give a glass of water to Manik.
Nan: Ji aunty. ( she takes out the bottle)

Manik's eyes moves from Nyo to Nandani. Her sweet voice grabbed Manik's attention. He was not able to see her as her back was facing him. As soon as she turns Manik's heart skips a beat and his gaze gets fixed on her.
Nandani is pouring water in the glass.

Manik Pov
Lovely. Is she really Nandani? She has grown into a beautiful lady. Her petite frame, her long hair, her big doe eyes, her perfect shaped lips. I God lagta hai bahut hi fursat se banaya hai isse.

Nandani forwarding glass of water to Manik : Hi Manik
Manik coming out of the trance : Haan....o hi, how r u ?
Nyo: Arey why u both r being so formal? U r childhood friends remember...
Manik : Ye...mom..actually we r meeting after a long time.
Nandani: 15 years...it's been really long so may b.....
Nyo: Ok ok I understand. It's ok. Now u have all the time to remove this awkwardness.
Navya: Aur nahi toh kya. Aakhir bachpan ki dosti kabhi khatam thodi hoti hai.

Nandani and Manik smile seeing each other.

Manik Pov

Hai what beautiful smile! Her lips form perfect curves.

Nyo: Chalo, we r done with the cooking. Let's sit with all & after sometime we will have dinner. Come Nandani and Navya. Manik Chalo beta.

All four join others in the living room. Nandani and Navya go and sit with Mukti. Soon all start discussing about the party.

Raj: So tomorrow party fixed at Malhotra Mansion.
Nyo: Leave the party arrangements on me.
Alia: Aunty please I will also help u. I love doing all these stuffs.
Mukti: Me too mom. Plsssss
Nyo: Ok done. U two b ready early morning. I need to discuss few things before arrangements.
Alia: Great. I will stay here only tonight then. Pls Bhai.
Harshad: Kiddo do I have any option.
Mukti: Bingo ( they hi-fi)
Cabir: And catering my stuff. So all sorted.
Dhruv: What all sorted cabir! What about music? Before u comment on it let me tell u I will look after that. Now all sorted.
Cabir:  Kam bolta hai par sahi bolta hai. Chalo...Sab ab "special dinner"khane chalen. Mice r jumping in my stomach.
Nyo: Chalo Mr Foody

All this while Manik was having a good time watching Nandani. She was  enjoying amidst all this. Her cute smile, her facial expressions, her cute pours everything was just giving tough time to Manik. He was so lost in her that he didn't paid any heed to the party conversation.

Manik Pov

She is so pretty. Why I m feeling like hugging her. Why I m feeling so attracted towards her? First that girl and now Nandani. God what is happening to me. Phele toh koi ladki pasand nahi aati thi aur ab do-do. And her lips just reminds me of the girl I saw yesterday night. God pls help me.

Manik comes out of his thought process when cabir calls him for dinner.
Everyone sit at the dining table and have dinner. Everyone praises Nyo for the lovely and tasty food. Last they eat pudding made by nandani and everyone goes yummmm. Soon cabir , Dhruv and Harshad leaves wishing everyone goodnight. Navya and Nandani r also about to leave when Manik finding an opportunity walk towards Nandani.

Manik: Nandani
Nandani looks at him: Haan
Manik: Wo...wo...the pudding was really good. I just loved it. Thanks
Nandani: (blushing) u r most welcome. Waise...thanks ki koi zaroorat nahi thi. I loving to cook. And with Nyo aunty I get so much new to learn.

Navya calls Nandani. She says goodnight to manik, mukti Raj and nyonika and leaves. Manik stands there smiling. After some time Manik also moves to his bedroom. He changes into his tracks and vest and sleeps thinking about Nandani.
Nandani and Navya also reach home. Nandani also changes into her night suit and sleeps thinking about Manik.

To b continued.....