Ugly Truth

Position: Manik is bending on his desk with his back and Soha is leaning on him.

Mukti comes into the cabin without knocking and is shocked to see them in that position. Harshad and cabdhrulya r also shocked.

Mukti: ( shouting) SOHAAA!!!

As soon as Soha sees all of them she straightens herself. Although she is shocked and not at all happy to see them, she pretends to b normal.

Soha: Hey everyone. What a pleasant surprise!

Manik also stands straight and gives a sigh of relief. ( Manik mind talk) Thank god Yeh log aagaye.

Mukti: ( in angry tone) But we r not at all pleased to see u here.

Manik is bit confused seeing Mukti in so much anger and talking to Soha in such tone.

Mukti: What are you doing here with Bhai?
Harshad understands Mukti's condition, he side hugs her and asks her to calm down as he didn't want her to create a scene.

Soha: Umm...actually...ya dad and uncle were having their business talk and I was getting bored so....just came here to b friends with Manik.

Harshad trying to b calm: Ok Soha now please can u leave as we have some important work to discuss with Manik.

Alia comes and hugs Mukti and they both go and sit on the sofa. Dhruv also accompanies them.

Cabir: So Miss Soha ( opening the door) bye bye.

Manik is now more curious to what is happening. Soha doesn't want to show the bad side of hers to Manik. She leaves giving a wink to him and angry glare to others. As soon as she goes Cabir locks the the door and come to Mukti.

Cabir: Mukti, tu thik hai na

Dhruv: (hugging Mukti) she has gone. Just relax.

Manik:(confused) Can somebody tell me what is happening? Please enlighten me guys.

Harshad: Come sit Manik.

They all sit on the sofa. Harshad narrates the whole incident to Manik how Soha tried to get intimate with him and tried to create misunderstanding between Mukti and him. He also tells him about Mukti's breakdown and how Nandani came as their saviour.
Manik was shocked to know this ugly truth of Soha. He was now boiling in anger. He was already pissed off with Soha's behaviour but now he just hated her more.
Manik looks at Mukti and finds her upset. He goes and sits near her and hugs her. Mukti sobbed in Manik's arms. Manik also had tears in his eyes. He consoles her assuring her that now he is with her and Soha will have to pay for what she has done.
Everyone hugs both of them and say together ' we all r with u Mukti'

Harshad: (holding Mukti's hand) Come on sweetheart u r my strong girl. She is past now. Don't let her affect u. Nobody can come between us.

Mukti: (hugs Harshad) I know. And I m sorry. U r right. I won't let her affect me anymore. I love u Harshad.

Harshad: I love u too.

All smile seeing the love birds.

Mukti: (turns to Manik) bhai just stay away from that bitch. Just because of Khurana uncle we r tolerating her. He is such a sweetheart and I don't want to spoil the relationship of pa and him. But please Bhai u b careful. Now that she has targeted u she can stoop to any level to get u.

Manik: (putting his hands on Mukti's shoulder) Don't worry my dear sis. Now that I know her intentions I will not let her succeed. Trust me (smiling) I m a hard shell to break, don't u know.

Everyone decides to get back to Malhotra Mansion.
Mr Khurana has already left with Soha. Everyone with Raj soon leave for home as they all r going to get ready there only.

Navya also reaches home and she finds Nandani is already there. She tells her about Soha's visit and Mukti's outburst. Nandani gets worried and takes her phone to talk to Mukti but then decide to talk to  her at the party. Soon Navya and Nandani start getting ready for the party.

There at Malhotra Mansion also everyone is busy getting ready for the party.

So readers this is my first update of the new year. I pray health and happiness for all.