Trip To Mangalore

Salute To The Soldiers

Thank you to all the brave soldiers for protecting us 24x7. We are proud of you. We salute to your heroism and bravery.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇✳✳❇❇❇❇

"Arey Nandini...pls humari help karo na. Hume samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki kaunsi dresses rakhen." Navya shouted from her room.

"Navya koi si rakhlo, tumhare paas toh sabhi achi hain." Nandini answered loudly.

Both Nandini and Navya were busy packing their clothes in their respective room.

"Uff...ab batao which of these should I pack?" Navya said keeping some of the dresses on Nandini's bed.

"Aaiyo Navya...tum kabse itni choosy ho gayi...pehle toh kabhi itna nahi sochti thi apne clothes k baare mein...then ab kyun?"

"Kyunki meri jaan pehle Cabir nahi tha humari life mein...but now I want to look beautiful for him...(she said dreamily). Jab bhi woh mujhe compliment karta hai toh I feel like I m the most beautiful girl on this earth...bas isliye I always want to look good...sach batana...tumhe aisa nahi lagta...ki tum Manik k saamne always the best dikho...hmmm."

"Navya...tumhe apne looks aur dressing ko lekar extra efforts karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. (She made her stand in front of the mirror)...tum waise hi bahut beautiful ho...isliye jaisi ho waisi hi raho...natural. Aur jahan tak mera sawaal hai...toh I have always believed in inner beauty...agar aap andar se ache ho...aapka mann khoobsurat hai...aapki thinking positive hai aur aapke dil mein kisike liye bhi hatred nahi hai...toh you are the most beautiful person in this universe. Aur waise bhi...mein jaisi hun...mein chahti hun ki Manik mujhe waise hi pasand kare. Pyaar khoobsurat chehre ya kapdo se nahi...balki khoobsurat mann se karna chahiye. And you own a pure and beautiful heart. So madam Navya...stop thinking much and complete your packing fast. Humari subah early flight hai Mangalore k liye."

"Hai Matarani...9:30 ho rahe hain...(she spoke looking at her wrist watch)...aur abhi humari packing baaki hai...aur phir hume sona bhi hai...aur phir hume subah 5 baje uthna bhi hai...chalo chalo bye...I mean goodnight Nandini...(she picked up her clothes from the bed)...tum bhi jaldi apni packing karke so jao." She hurried back to her room and Nandini laughed seeing her panicking.

Nandini moved towards her wardrobe to take out her dresses. Suddenly she felt a pair of warm arms around her waist which startled her.

"Shhh...relax...its me shona"

"Manik...kabhi kabhi bata kar bhi aajaya karo...you scared me" she put her palm on her heart to feel the running beats.

He turned her to face him..."Really"
She bobbed her head like a kid.
He smiled and brought his face near to her heart and kissed it..."Mr Heart...its me...your owner...remember...so just relax...hmm"

"Manik, u r so filmy" she said hitting him playfully on his chest. And by the way what r u doing here...Manik we have an early flight tomorrow...phir bhi tum yahan...u should b at home sleeping."

"And u very well know sweetheart...I can't sleep without u being in my arms...so here I m"...he went and locked the bedroom door.
"So what was my shona doing?...O...(looking at her clothes)...packing ho rahi hai."

"Haan woh today came late from the hospital...toh bas dinner karke sidhe packing karne aagayi"...she started arranging her dresses in the suitcase.

"Oh...kay...then let me also help you"...he picked up a dress and neatly arranged in the suitcase.

"Manik...it's alright...I'll do it...you relax"