Maan Jaeeye

"I don't believe this...huhh! Manik Malhotra teri life mein ek aisa din bhi aayega socha na tha...Ouch!...but ab galti ki hai toh suffer bhi tujhe hi karna hai...chal beta, chadh jaa suli par...oh! sorry, chadh jaa pipe par"...Manik was murmuring while climbing up the drain pipe.

He knew that if he would have gone from the door then Nandini wouldn't even have come out of her room to meet him. So he chose to enter her bedroom from the balcony. He looked here and there for the ladder in the garden but didn't find it and it was for this reason he was using the house pipe to reach her bedroom balcony and he somehow managed to reach there.
He rubbed his arms and fingers as they contained some scratches which he got while climbing up the pipe.
The lights of her bedroom were on. He tried to look inside the bedroom through the glass doors. Although the curtains were hanging over the doors but he still tried to get a glimpse of her through the small gaps between the two curtains.

"O Shona, where r u?"...he tried to push the door to check if it's open but to his dismay the door was closed from inside. "Shit yaar, right now this door looks like the biggest obstacle of my life."...He again peeped through the glass doors..."And these stupid curtains...aisa lagta hai jaise kisine meri kismat par parda daal diya hai....Godddd...help me."...He sighed..."Ok Manik...you have to do this...get ready to face the wrath of your Queen."
He closes his eyes..."Shona, pls b a little kind"...He opened his eyes and looked up..."bhagwan...bacha lena."

Who could ever imagine that the Manik Malhotra can also b afraid of someone.😱😨

Thak Thak Thak...he knocked the glass doors with his knuckles.

Nandini was resting on her bed with eyes closed. She was recalling all that happened today when she heard a sudden knocking sound from the balcony.

She opened her eyes and at once sat straight.
Thak Thak Thak...again came the knocking sound.

Nandini's pov

Aaiyappa...itni raat ko kaun ho sakta hai...O Duffer!...her mind mocked...of course itni raat ko sirf chor aate hain.
Oh! Aaiyappa...a burglar...her eyes widened in shock hearing her mind...now what should I do...Haan Navya...I will call Navya...no but she has already slept...ab kya karun...she started biting her nails in fear...ek minute...if this is a burglar then why is he knocking the door...don't they enter the house stealthily? Godddd...then who could this b?...kahin Manik toh nahi!...her heart spoke excitedly...Hunhh! why will he come...he is toh so angry ki ek phone tak nahi kiya...leave calling...he toh didn't even bother to send a message also...O! Stop ranting and first see who is there in the balcony...the mind shouted at her...come on Nandini, b brave...she looked up and joined her hands...Aaiyappa please keep me safe.

She slowly got up from the bed and mustering all her courage walked towards the balcony door taking baby steps. There was a table near the door on which a wooden statute was kept. She immediately grabbed it to use it as a defence weapon. She gulped her saliva and asked in a shaky voice..."k...k...kaun hai..wa...wahan..pe.
D..dekho...d..d..don't th..think...I m af..afraid...I h..have a weapon in my ha..hand...g..go away..or..I will h..hit u with this...She tried to pretend brave but her voice failed miserably making her sound more fearful.

Manik on the other side was smiling listening her cute threat. His mind wanted to play a prank but his heart guessed that she was really frightened...so he dropped the idea of his mind and followed his heart's advice to reveal his identity.

"Shona...it's me...Manik...pls sweetheart open the door"

This side Nandini by now was breathing heavily and sweat buds had formed all over her face. The moment she heard his voice she let out her breath that she was unknowingly holding for quite sometime due to fear.