Outing

Morning 9 am, Haveli

Everyone woke up late as they were exhausted by yesterday's events. One by one all come down to the dining table for breakfast. Manik's eyes were constantly searching Nandani as everybody was there except her.

Mukti: Navya, where is Nandani?

Manik's ears become alert to hear Navya's answer

Navya: She has gone with Aunty and Alok to see someone.

As soon as Manik hears this his heartbeats increase.

Manik: (mind talk) Not again. Why only Nandani...why can't she ask any other girl to accompany her.. n wow...this time Alok is also with them. Kahin .....dono ki secret meeting karvane to nahi legayin hain.

Just then Mr Shah enters the room.

Mr Shah: So I hope u all had a wonderful time yesterday. No more tired I guess.

Harshad: Absolutely uncle, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was quite a new experience.

Cabir: The best part was the dandiya. I enjoyed that a lot. ( He says this looking at Navya n she blushes remembering the moments)

Actually yesterday they both had a wonderful time while playing dandiya. They both shared their likes n dislikes as well. They have come more closer.

Manik here was getting restless. His mind was totally engaged with Nandani's thoughts. He thinks of asking Mr Shah about Mrs Shah n Alok. But how can he ask in front of Fab 5. Luckily Mr Shah's phone rang n he moved away from the gang to receive the call. Manik uses this opportunity n goes to Mr Shah. He waits for him to finish the call. As soon as he disconnects the phone n turn, he sees Manik standing there.

Manik: Uncle...where is Alok? Actually I wanted to ask him if he could take us out for some sight seeing. U know na we have a flight for Mumbai in the evening so just thought to see this new place. Pata nahi phir kab aana ho.

Mr Shah: Of course beta. There are some beautiful places worth visiting. I will tell Alok to take u all for an outing. But right now he has gone with Ketki (Mrs Shah) n Nandani.

Manik: Nandani.....I mean....where they have gone?

Mr Shah: Actually Ketki's sister is a heart patient so she wanted Nandani to meet her and see her reports so that if Nandani suggests we can bring her to Mumbai for a complete check up.

Manik: Oh...I see..

Manik took a sigh of relief. Finally his heartbeats started to calm down. He joined others for breakfast n told everyone to get ready to go for some outing.  All completed their breakfast n went to their rooms to get ready.
By the time Nandani is also back. She goes to her room n Navya tells her about the plan. She too changes into a pink top n black jeans.(pic in media box) She is looking like a college going girl.

Navya: Nandani tumhe dekhkar koi nahi keh sakta ki tum ek doctor ho. Bilkul college going girl lag rahi ho.

Nandani laughs at her compliment and tells her to b quick with her make up n all.

Everyone comes down. Manik sees Nandani n both share a warm good morning smile.

Cabir: Arey Nandani... college jaa rahi ho kya?

Nandani: What??

Cabir: Look at u dear..... It seems u r just going for college.

Navya: Arey Maine bhi yahi kaha tha ise.

Cabir: Really....humare khayalat kitne milte hain....hain na .. (teases her)

Just then Alok comes out of the garage with his big car. Everyone settles down in it. Manik gets lucky to sit beside Nandani.

Manik: (whispers in her ears) Looking cute Ms Murty. Waise how did u know that I m wearing black jeans....like same pinch. (He slightly pinches her on her arm)

Nandani: (smiles) It's just a coincidence Mr Malhotra. Waise your tee is also cool....n....u too.

Both smile looking at each other.

Alok took them to some important places n guided about the place.  He showed them Laxmi Vilas Palace of King Gaekwad. Then he showed them Kirti Mandir, Sayaji Garden and also the famous science museum. Everyone loved the place. They had their lunch at a multicuisine restaurant n then went to a handicraft shop. They bought few things to keep as souvenir.
They all came back by 4:15 pm. They had their flight at 7:30 pm so after taking a short nap they packed their stuff n came downstairs with their luggage.

Mr n Mrs Shah gave each one of them a thank u gift for making their kite flying festival more memorable. Mrs Shah also gave them packets of Gujarati sweets to all.
After bidding goodbye to them the gang leave for airport with Alok. Alok promised to meet them all soon in Mumbai. Everyone boarded the plane n within a couple of hours landed in Mumbai. After bidding goodnight to each other everyone heads towards their respective places.

As soon as Manik reach home he sends a text message to Nandani.
'Hope u reached safely. Can't wait to see u tomorrow. Good night cutie'

Nandani reads the text n smilingly replies back.
'Good night to u too Mr Cutu'

Thank u guys for voting n commenting. It really means a lot to me. I shall dedicate the next chapter to all my lovely readers who keep on showering their love through their votes. Love u all.