Clean Bold

After a hot shower everyone felt relaxed. The servants came with the garba dresses n handed over to them.
Boys dress: Dhoti-Kurta
Girls dress: Chania-Choli with accessories.
Everyone gets ready. All r looking equally good. But the girl who defines beauty is looking extremely gorgeous. Yes, she is our Nandani.

She is wearing a beautiful coloured chania-Choli (pic in media box) with golden accessories n has tied her hair in a loose bun. She has applied black kohl which is perfectly defining her big doe eyes. She is wearing a red lipstick which is making her lips more luscious. The light musical sound coming from her delicate anklets is making her more noticeable.

Manik is also looking extraordinarily handsome. Coincidentally he is wearing the same colour that Nandani is wearing. His sharp jaw line, his tall muscular figure is giving him an extremely royal look.

As soon as he enters the garden where the function is being held every girl goes ga ga over him. Few girls deliberately pass from near him to grab his attention. Some girls laughed and talked so loud just to make him look at them. Even he is aware of his effect on them. But he is least bothered as his eyes r searching someone special. Someone whose presence gives him immense pleasure n peace. Someone who has the power to make him lose his control. Someone who increases his heartbeats everytime he looks at her. Yes, his eyes r searching that special girl....Nandani.

Just then the girls join them. He could see Mukti, Alya, Navya...but....but...where is Nandani. He becomes desperate to know where she is. But how...how can he ask the girls about Nandani.
But thanks to Cabir who unknowingly helped Manik.

Cabir: Wow...Girls u all r looking different. I mean...beautiful (looking at Navya). (Navya blushes) By the way where is Nandani?

Manik in his mind thanked Cabir for asking this question n hopefully looks at the girls to get an answer of Nandani's whereabouts.

Navya: She is coming. Woh aunty called her for something.

Manik: (mind talk) Aunty....now what does she wants to talk with Nandani. (His mind starts thinking hundreds of reasons) Shit. Kahin unhe Nandani pasand toh nahi aagayi. What if she is thinking of pairing Nandani n Alok. Oh God...no no no...this can't happen....but what if this happens...Like Alok is unmarried n Mr Shah himself told me sometime back that they r looking for a good match for Alok. No...I can't let this happen....I need to see Nandani now.
His desperation is clearly visible in his behaviour. Mukti notices this.

Mukti: (In concerned tone) Bhai..r u alright? Why do you look so lost?

Manik: Hmmm....no....I mean....what...I m fine...(thinking of a suitable excuse) Ya...actually this Dhoti ....I mean I m not feeling comfortable...I will just come.

Cabir: (in teasing tone) Haan Bhai check kar lena kahin bhari mehfil Dhoti na khul jaaye.

Everyone laughs.
Manik giving him an angry glare moves away from there.

He goes into the house with his eyes desperately searching for Nandani. He looks everywhere but she is no where to b seen. Suddenly he sees Mrs Shah who was busy talking to the guests. He goes to her.

Manik: (trying to sound calm) Aunty...Woh...Nandani aapke saath hi thi na. Woh sab usse bula rahe hain. Kahan hai woh?

Mrs Shah: Haan, beta woh uske kamre mein hai. (Someone calls her n she goes away from there)

Manik immediately runs upstairs towards her room. But before he knocks the door it opens . He is stunned seeing the sight in front of his eyes. His eyes r not even ready to blink. After all he is watching the most beautiful sight anyone could even imagine of.

It was Nandani who after a final touch up was about to join others. But when she opens the door she finds Manik standing there. She is also clean bold seeing Manik in that attire. (Pic in the media box) But she somehow composes herself.

Nandani: (waving her hand to n fro in front of his eyes) Manik....Manik...what happen? Where r u lost?

Manik: In u. (He is still in his dream land)

Nandani: (feeling all shy) Manik....everyone must b waiting downstairs....I...I...need to go.

Manik: (coming out of his dream land) U look different..... Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, mind blowing....I m actually short of words.

Nandani: (looking straight into his eyes) Even u r looking different....very handsome. ( She unknowingly blurted out these words n suddenly realizing what she just said turns around all blushing)

This was another knock out session for Manik. Now her back was facing him. And the moment he saw her bare back his heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a deep neck blouse. The rose tattoo was making her back look more sexy. Manik was losing his control. As his eyes travelled down from her back to her curvy waist he felt astounded. His hormones stimulated looking at such a curvaceous figure.

He comes closer to her back n his eyes which r now filled with desire couldn't hold anymore. He slightly bends down n kisses her tattoo.

A shiver passed through her spine feeling his soft warm lips on her skin. She started breathing heavily. Suddenly she felt his fingers in her hair n within no time her bun opened n her silky hair flowed like a waterfall touching her curvy waist. She turned around and gave him a surprising look.

He came deathly close to her n said in husky voice making her quiver: I can't allow anyone else to see what is meant for my eyes only. (He holds her waist n pulls her closer to him)

She at once looked into his eyes resting her hands on his chest. His another hand starts caressing her cheeks which were now flushed in red. They both had an intense eyelock. None was ready to blink.

Their trance was finally broken by the sound of dhol (drums)

Nandani: (composing herself) We...should..go down.

Manik looked at her n nodded in yes. Soon both join the gang.