Be With Me Always

"Manik"

"Nandini"

"Maniiiiiik"

"Nandaniiiii"

"Huh...jao mein tumse baat nahi karti"...Nandini sat on the bed making an angry pout.

"Yeh badhiya hai...gussa mujhe hona chahiye aur muh phula kar baithi ho tum."....Manik had frowns of disapproval on his face. "When I said u r not going that means u r not going"...he came and stood in front of her..."And I don't think we need to do any more discussion on this"...he was about to turn and go when Nandini held his hand and with a gentle pull made him sit beside her.

"Manik...maine tumhari baat maani na...tumhare liye mein itne din yahan rahi na"...he silently listened her words..."But now I m fine and I have to go"...(Nand...Manik tried to speak but was shushed by her)..."Shhhh...please puri baat sun lo"...she said keeping her fingers on his lips..."Manik even I don't want to stay away from you...but you know what...I need to go kyunki..."...she removed his hands which were resting on his thighs and got up and sat on his lap encircling his neck with her hands which startled him..."...kyunki mein chahti hun ki next time jab mein iss ghar mein rehne k liye aaun toh woh permanently ho...not for a day or two...samjhe"...she lightly hit his forehead with hers.

Manik's hands at once encircled her waist and with his flirtatious smile he pulled her more close to his chest. He smiled..."Oh! So that's the plan"...he lovably tucked her hair strands behind her ear..."Miss Murthy soon wants to become Mrs Malhotra....aaanhaaan...
not bad"...he kissed her earlobe and whispered making her shiver at his proximity..."that is something even I m waiting so desperately for"...he nibbled her neck which made her grip tighten around his neck and he smirked seeing his effect on her.

"Ma...niik...breakfast...k...karne chalein...ev...everyone must b...wa..waiting f...for us"...his graze on her neck was making difficult for her to speak properly.

"I m already having my favourite breakfast...so please let me have it properly to keep me energized the whole day"...and before Nandini could say any other word her lips were squeezed between his lips and sucked as if it were his energy drink.

He clutched her waist to which she gasped and he immediately inserted his tongue in her mouth and started relishing each and every nook and corner of her mouth. Her sweet saliva was working like an energizer and he kept on digging more of this sweetness. Nandini was enjoying each and every moment of her being in his arms and being relished like never before. She gave him full access to reach even the deepest corner of her mouth.
The longest session of kiss was unwillingly broken by Manik as he didn't want his love to fight for breath.
They both opened their eyes which were till now closed to feel the heat and passion of their longest kissing make out. This also made them realise their position which they were till now totally unaware of. Nandini was completely lying on Manik with her fingers entangled in his hair and Manik's one hand was as usual at his favourite place...her slim waist and the other hand was fisting the hair at the back of her head to press her more into him so that he could relish her completely. Both didn't know when they came into that position. Right now they both were looking at eachother with desired full eyes.