We Are A Family

"Listen sweetheart, I m really sorry for not telling you about Dhruv n Alya. Actually, hum do din baad mile so I didn't want to give you any tensions...but I would have told you the next day for sure."...Manik was again trying to give reason behind his hiding the matter.

"Really Manik. Agar Alya ki jagah par Mukti hoti...tab bhi tum mujhe nahi batate."...Now this sealed his mouth completely. "Manik...shaayad tumhare paas rishton ki kami nahi hai isiliye tumhe rishton ki value nahi hai. But I m not that lucky. Maa and Appa k chale jaane k baad mere liye rishton k naam par sirf Amms reh gayi. Agar Raj uncle and Nyo aunty ne mujhe apni family ka part nahi banaya hota toh aaj mujhe rishton ki samajh nahi aati. Unhi ki wajah se meri zindagi mein tum aaye aur tumhi ne mujhe ehsaas dilaya ki meri life mein kitne anmol rishte hain. Aur mein in anmol rishton ko yun choti si problem ki wajah se bikharne nahi de sakti. Atleast I will try to make everything okay."

"Even I want that Nandini. I thought Dhruv will come back. He is just being childish. I thought he'll understand how his behaviour is hurting Alya and atleast for her sake he'll come back but..."Manik let out a sigh.

"But he didn't. Manik, Dhruv k mann mein yeh sab na jaane kab se chal raha tha. U remember...jab hum Mangalore jaane wale the and Alya showed him all that shopping stuff that she had bought tab bhi how he reacted! Mangalore mein bhi they had a tiff. Manik...rishte motiyon k samaan hote hain. Woh jab tak ek dhaage mein bandhe rehte hain...khoobsurat lagte hain but agar yeh dhaaga toot gaya toh yeh moti bikhar jaate hain and trust me bikhre hue motiyon ko sametna bahut mushkil hota hai. Family ek aisa hi dhaaga hai jo sab members ko ek saath bandhe rakhta hai isliye isse kabhi tootne nahi dena chahiye. Dhruv humari family ka ek aisa hi moti hai jisse hume iss family se alag hone se rokna hai...aur hum yeh karenge.  Promise me Manik next time se humari family k kisi bhi member ko agar koi bhi problem hogi phir chahe woh choti ho ya badi...tum mujhe zaroor bataoge, so that we can together find a solution to that problem. Next time se no I but We will solve all the problems together." Nandini placed her hand on his shoulder and Manik at once took her in a bone crushing hug.

"I love you jaan. I m so lucky to have you as my life partner. Ab mujhe meri family n friends ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...coz I now know that there is an angel with me who will take care of them." Manik broke the hug and kissed her temple.

"Waise dear, Amms is coming tomorrow morning...what will you say to her. Don't you think you should first ask her? What if she doesn't approve of this idea of yours?"

"Don't worry she is my Amms...I know she will b happy after knowing the reason behind my decision."...Nandini said confidently.

"Ohkay then...I think we should sleep now. Tomorrow early morning I have to go to the airport to recieve Amms and then you also have a flight for Delhi."...he carried her to the bed and switched off the lights. He was about to give her a goodnight kiss but Nandini stopped him by placing her palm between his n her lips.

"No kissi-wissi for you tonight. Bhul gaye...tumhara punishment abhi baaki hai."

"Haan toh I m ready for it but uska kiss se kya lena dena hai."...he asked removing her hand away from her lips.

"Lena dena hai"...she again placed her hand on her lips. "Jab tak tum punishment pura nahi karte tab tak no kissing."

"What? Seriously...come on shona u can't do this to me."

"Of course sweetheart I m doing this to you."

"Toh tum nahi manogi."

"Uunn...hunnn"...she nodded her head side to side.