Luv

"Shona, party aaj hi hai...infact ab tak toh guests aana shuru bhi ho gaye honge."

"Bas 2 minutes more Manik"

"Whattt! Still 2 minutes! Since past half an hour you are saying the same thing. I doubt tumhe 2 minutes ka matlab bhi pata hai?"

Tring...Tring...Manik's phone showed
Maa calling...

"Yes Maa"
"Haan Maa, Nandini is almost ready. We will b there soon."...Manik disconnected the call.

"Ab toh Maa ka bhi phone aa gaya hai...the guests have started coming. Aur tum abhi tak..."

"I m ready."...Nandini said opening the door of her bedroom.

Manik and Fab 5 had bagged the music awards and to celebrate this occasion Raj had organized a grand party at a lavish party hall. Everyone had reached the place. Nandini had to attend an emergency at the hospital so she asked Navya and Amms to reach the venue as she would b a little late. Manik wanted to attend the party with Nandini so he told Nyo and Raj that he would pick up Nandini and reach to the venue with her.

"How do I look?"...Nandini asked Manik who was now standing with his jaw dropped. "Manik... Manik"

"Hmm"...he spoke still in a trance looking at her.

"Arey baba, atleast tell me how I m looking?"...she walked upto him bringing him back to his senses.

"Beautiful"...escaped the word out of his mouth which made Nandini blush.
"So this is what was making you take so long to get ready"...he said rolling her curls around his finger.

"Aur nahi toh kya. This is such an important occasion for you. This party is special as there are so many people who will b coming to congratulate you and so being your fiance even I have to look special. So I thought of doing some make up."...Nandini said.

Manik slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her near him. "You don't need to put any extra effort to look beautiful, love. You already are an epitome of beauty...a natural beauty whom I can admire till eternity."...Manik kissed her cheeks that were sparkling like new born cherries.

Soon they were on their way towards the venue where the media was already ready to capture the most happening people of the town being invited to celebrate the success of Manik and the Fab5. Fab5 posed for them and gave the media the required stuff. Important names from the music industry were also present there who heartily praised Fab 5 for their success. Fab 5 got some interesting offers by the big and renowned music companies. Harshad took note of the offers and assured to get back to them asap. The party was going smooth. Nyonika was busy introducing Nandini to her friends. Raj and Manik were busy talking to some business associates. Rest of the gang too was having a great time. Soon Manik joined them and they started talking about their Diwali plans.

"So guys what's the plan for Diwali?"...Cabir the most excited of all spoke.

"Yes yaar, this has to b a special Diwali. After all Diwali se pehle hi humein itna bada Diwali gift mil gaya hai...toh celebration bhi khaas hona chahiye."...agreed Mukti.

"Two awards!!! That's isn't a small thing. So let's plan something big." ...even Aliya got excited.

All were excited with the idea except one....Manik. He didn't seem much interested with the idea and behaved like a mute spectator. Harshad looked at Manik and found him pondering over something. 

"What happened Manik? Where are you lost?"...asked Harshad grabbing everyone's attention towards Manik.

"Aur kahan lost hoga... 100% Nandini ke khayalon mein khoya hoga.  Yaar please someone call Nandini also or else yeh yunhi devdas k mode mein baitha rahega."...Cabir teased him.