Surpriiiiise!!!

Manik parked the car and like a true gentleman came to Nandini's side and offered his hand to her. Nandini smiled and holding his hand came out of the car.

"Haiii!!! Kaash koi meri taraf bhi itne pyaar se haath badhata"...Navya spoke in a dramatic tone.

"Haan toh bulaalo na tumhare pyaare Cabirrrr ko, he will help u"...Manik said in mockery.

Nandini tried to pull her hand out from his grip but he entwined her fingers with his and locked them.
Nandini gave him a shocking look.

Nandini: Manik what r u doing? Mera haath chodho...what if someone see us like this?...she tried to free her hand.

Manik: I haven't hold this hand to leave...jisko dekhna hai dekhne do...I don't care...now come Maa and Paa are waiting for us...he dragged her along.

He threw the car keys towards the driver and asked him to get Navya's luggage inside. Nandini was baffled with his behaviour. She was feeling shy...awkward...embarrassed...afraid all at the same time. How will she face Nyo and Raj?... was the only subject ringing in her mind...how will they react seeing them entering hand in hand? Ooo...Godddd....why does he always have to b so stubborn.

Navya happily followed them as she was having fun seeing the Romeo Juliet scenes live.

They all enter the Mansion. Raj, Nyo and Mukti were sitting in the drawing room sipping their morning tea. As soon as Raj n Nyo saw Manik and Nandini coming towards them that too with their hands locked together their hearts jumped in joy. Specially Nyo's heart was ecstatically dancing in joy. Mukti was shocked to see them walking hand in hand. She was looking towards their entwined fingers with eyes wide and mouth  open.

Nyo: Haaiii...dono ki jodi kitni pyaari lag rahi hai...kahin meri nazar hi na lag jaaye...she whispered to Raj.

Manik: Maa...as I promised...yeh lo aapki amaanat...he said forwarding Nandini's hand to Nyo.

Nandini looked at Manik and then at Nyo...trying to find the meaning between the lines. But she failed terribly as she was absolutely unaware of the fact what was going between maa and beta.

Nyo: Ab tabiyat kaisi hai beta...she asked her while hugging her.

Nandini: Thik hai aunty...she replied.

Manik went near Mukti and spoke:  What happen sis? This was just a trailer...wait for a bigger surprise than this...for now close ur hanging mouth. Mukti closed her mouth and looked at him with wide eyes.

Raj: Beta...ab jab tak tum puri tarah se thik nahi ho jaati tab tak yahin rahogi...aur agar yeh Manik tumhe zaraa bhi tang kare toh mujhe bataana...mein iske kaan marod dunga...he said while gently twisting Manik's ear.

Manik faked pain: Ahhh!  Paa...it hurts...and I promise I will never ever hurt her again...he said looking lovingly at her.

For Nandini...the things were getting out of her understanding level. Poor soul was just looking confused and lost in her thought process to register what's going on.

"Good morning Malhotras...and Murty...and my dear Naveli" Cabir greeted everyone in his own style.

Navya gave a hearty smile to him as he side hugged her.