Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna

This chapter is entirely from          
   Manik's Pov

"Hello sweetheart, where are you?" I asked while entering inside the hospital.
(Actually Paa had asked us to select the design of our engagement card so that it could b timely sent for printing and for that he gave me some sample cards that he and my great sister have already short listed. As Nandini had to leave for Dehradun in the evening she was busy completing her pending appointments so I thought why not I visit her. I had already confirmed with her about the lunch during which we can also choose the card. But my real purpose was to spend some quality time with her. I had a meeting to attend but I told Navya to shift it to the other day as right now I just wanted to b with my heartbeater.)

"Manik, u sit in my cabin...I'll join u in 2 minutes"...Uff her voice always makes me crazy. "Okay"..I cut the call n was about to proceed towards her cabin but stopped as I felt a strong gaze on me. I looked in that direction n found the receptionist and a nurse standing at her desk drooling over me. I smirked..."Ghosh! These girls...I know my charm is irresistible...but don't they know I m already head over heels for someone. I mean the whole staff by now should have got the news of my and Nandini's engagement."  Anyways I gave them a friendly smile n moved towards Nandini's cabin.

I opened the door of her cabin n Ahhh! It holds her smell. I made myself comfortable in one of the revolving chairs n kept the orchids which I specially brought for my love on her desk. Actually while coming to the hospital I had to halt at a traffic signal where a girl of a small age came holding these orchids in her hand. I remember once Nandini had mentioned her love for orchids, so I immediately bought them for her.
My eyes roamed through her entire cabin which looked absolutely spick n span. She likes everything in place. I gave a glance at my Rolex..."Shona come fast"...I murmured. Click...I turned around hearing the sound of the door knob n there she came in like a fresh breeze...Ahhh my life.

"I m sorry dear...woh ek patient ko diagnose kar rahi thi"...she was apologizing...like really...does she need to apologize to me???...God...this girl na! I pulled her close to me holding her waist and pecked her lips. Sssss...that strawberry taste on her lips...I love it. "I love u"...I said pecking her rose petal like lips once again. "n I love u more...sweetheart"...she replied locking her tinni-winni hands around my neck and kissing my left cheek. Goddd! I so very much love her touch...I m gonna terribly miss her. I immediately nuzzled my face in her hair and inhaled her fragrance. She smelled fresh even at this hour of the day.
"Wow orchids!"...she screamed in my ear. "God shona...are u planning to make me deaf?"...I complained covering my ears with my hands.
"Come on Manik...I wasn't that loud"...
she playfully hit my arm. "So u have brought these for me...why?"...she asked innocently holding the flowers in her hands. "Aaj se pehle toh tum kabhi mere liye flowers nahi laaye...toh phir aaj...kuch khaas hai kya?...hmmm"...she raised her eyebrows. This girl na...she knows everything but wants to hear from my mouth. Okay sweetheart if that's what u want then b it like that. "U love orchids and I love u...simple"...she gave her most beautiful smile guessing the hint in my answer. She smelled the flowers..."Thank you so much...I love them"...she hugged them to her bosom and how I wish I was there in their place. I rufflled my hair with my fingers at that naughty thought. She smiled and kept the in a flower vase which was standing empty on a nearby table.

 She smiled and kept the in a flower vase which was standing empty on a nearby table