In Your Arms

The best mornings r those, when u open ur eyes n the first person you see is... the one who makes your life beautiful, meaningful and worth living.

Both Manik and Nandini slept cuddling each other. They had experienced the most peaceful night and were about to experience the most blessed morning being in each other's arms.

The 5 am alarm brought the love birds out of their dream land. Nandini put her hand on the alarm to stop it. She tried to get up but she found herself locked in the most secured arms. She felt warm breath on her neck and soon realized Manik's presence around her. He stirred a bit but slept again. She opened her eyes and slightly tilted her head to find the king of her heart sleeping peacefully holding her close to him.

Nandini's pov

Aaiyappa...he is looking so cute...just like a kid...but wait...it's 5 and he is still here...that means he slept here only...Aaiyo Aaiyappa...I have to wake him up before Navya sees him.

She tried to move herself from his grip but he buried his face more in her neck and tightened his grip.

Nandini: Manik...Manik...She with one hand caressed his arm which was holding her waist...Pls get up.

Manik: What is it Shona...he said in sleepy tone...Sleep n let me sleep.

Nandini: Manik...its 5 am...I need to get up and u too have to go back home.

Manik: Hmm..

Nandini: What hmm Manik! Pls mujhe uthne do and u also...

Before she could complete her sentence she was pinned on the bed with Manik's upper body lying on top of her.
Her eyes widened in shock as she didn't expect such a sudden reaction from him.

Manik: Shona...jab subah kisi ko uthate hain to Good morning kehte hain...don't u know this.

Nandini: Sorry, Good morning n she gave him her most adorable smile.

Manik: Ok...so now that I have got this golden opportunity to wish my life a Good morning...then let me do it in a special way. She narrowed her eyes n looked into his brown eyes that were full of love for her. He first kissed her forehead...May the luck b with u always...he then one by one kissed her eyes...May u see only good and beautiful things through them...he then kissed her cheeks...May they become more crimson when u blush...n this actually made her blush...he kissed her nose...always make me proud...he then kissed her chin...always keep ur chin up...finally he came towards her lips...and for this...looking at her lips...I have only one thing to say...he licked her lips with his tongue...only I have the right to taste these super delicious...solacious and voluptuous lips of urs...n with that he fused his lips on her luscious lips and sucked them n devoured each and every corner of her mouth.

Nandini just surrendered herself and kissed him with equal passion. Slowly both parted their lips and Manik released her hands which he has been holding till now. Nandini cupped his face in her tiny palms n caressed the mole on his upper lip with her thumb.

Nandini: I love u Manik...this is the best morning I could have ever wished for.

Manik smiled: Really...then let me make it more special... n he nuzzled his nose on her neck giving her a ticklish feeling.

Nandini: Hahaha...Manik...hahaha...no pls...hahaha..

Manik looked at her n pecked her smiling lips: I just love ur smile, shona...he pecked again...u r my life Nandini...n with that he rested his forehead on hers.

Nandini: Manik...I would love to spend time with you but right now I think we both need to get up...She looked at the clock...see it's 5:15.