Happy Moments

"I m so happy...finally like finally Dhruv is back. And all thanks to you my hone wali bhabhi."Mukti hugged and kissed Nandini's cheek as a gesture of thanks.

Everyone was gathered at Malhotra Mansion. It was 9:30 and the dining table was perfectly laid with the yummy breakfast. But it still laid untouched. Actually all were eagerly waiting for Dhruv. Alya's eyes were stuck at the main door. He was expected to come any moment.

"Dhruv"...a whisper from Alya's mouth grabbed everyone's attention.

Everyone looked at the door and there they saw Dhruv standing carrying guilt in his eyes.

"Hey Buddy, why are you standing at the door. Andar aana."...Manik got up from his seat and walked upto him.

Dhruv walked inside with slow steps. Alya's moist eyes not even for once left his face. Afterall she was seeing him after two long days.

"Dhruv, beta kaise ho tum?"...Amms asked him as he walked in.

"Acha hun Amms. Aap kaisi hain?"...he spoke while touching her feet.

"Jeete raho, beta. Mein bilkul thik hun."...Amms spoke caressing his head.

A brief silence prevailed in the hall for sometime. Dhruv was finding words to express his apologies to all and finally after muttering some courage he spoke.

"Guys...I m sorry. Please forgive me. Paagal ho gaya tha mein. Aur iss paagalpan mein maine sabhi ko hurt kiya specially Alya."...he said looking at Alya. "I m sorry Alya. I have hurt you the most. Aur uski tum mujhe jo sazaa dena chaho mujhe manzoor hai."...Alya turned her face away to hide her tears that had fully drenched her face. Nandini at once came to her side to console her.
Dhruv felt more guilty seeing her tears and even his eyes got wet. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see its owner. "Dhruv...jo hua usse bhool jaa. Tujhe apni galti ka ehsaas hai wohi kaafi hai. But next time if you hurt my kiddo then trust me I won't spare you and I mean it."...Harshad warned him. "I know Harshad I have already made a big... no biggest mistake of my life. But if you still have even 1% of trust in me then believe me from now onwards I shall never ever hurt Alya...I promise."...Dhruv spoke truthfully. Harshad gave him a hug.

Dhruv then turned around to apologize to Mukti and Cabir. "Guys, sorry I....ouch"...he suddenly held his stomach and shrieked in pain as Cabir punched him in his stomach.

"Sorry...what sorry...saale samjhta kya hai tu apne aapko haan."...Cabir showed his anger. "Yaar Cabir ek baar sun toh le."...Dhruv tried to persuade him. "Kya...kya sunu...sorry mujhse galti ho gayi...mujhe maaf kardo...yahi kehna chahta haina tu. You very well know na that we Fab 5 are not just best friends but a family. We always believed in 'One for all All for one'. Bhul kaise gaya tu. Bas muh uthaya aur chal diya."Cabir emptied all his anger on him.

"I m sorry Cabir. Please yaar iss baar maaf karde. Bol raha hun na patthar pad gaye the dimaag mein. Frustrated feel kar raha tha. Koi raasta nazar nahi aa raha tha. Tum sabke saamne apne aapko chhota mehsoos karne laga tha. I always wanted to keep Alya happy...I always wanted to fulfill even her smallest wish but I didn't have means to make her happy and that made me more frustrated. I know I behaved like an idiot...like a complete immature person...aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala ki apne saath saath mein tum sab ko hurt kar raha hun. Please guys...yeh first n last mistake hai...I swear I shall never repeat such foolish and idiotic thing again. I promise."...finally Dhruv was able to calm down Cabir. Both Mukti and Cabir hugged him together.

"Acha toh ab sab gile shikwe dur ho gaye ho toh nashta karen...thanda ho raha hai."...Nyo diverted everybody's attention towards the dining table.