Sharing

"Wow! This looks pretty...I'll buy this." Alya was trying some accessories. She chose a pair of diamond studs and a matching diamond bracelet. "Mukti, what have you bought?"...she twisted her head to look at Mukti.

"Yaar, I m confused between these two...both are looking equally good...pls help na Alya"...she looked confusingly at the two bracelets in her hand.

"I think...ummmm...this one is good...yes take this one" Alya pointed to a delicate piece of bracelet.

"OK then I'll buy this"

Both Alya and Mukti paid their bills and came out of the Tanishq shop.

"So, now what next?"...Alya said looking here and there.

"Ummm...let's go there...(Mukti pointed towards a showroom)...traditional outfit collection...we need to buy some decent clothes...Amms doesn't like western outfit much"

Alya: Ok then chalo...waise bhi I don't have any nice traditional wear...you know na I mostly prefer western outfits...they are so comfortable...but Bhai always says, "Jaisa des waisa bhes"...so let's go and buy some desi clothes...she said smilingly.

Mukti: Kaash, Nandini and Navya humare saath hote...they both have nice choice in traditional wear...but our bad luck...Nandini has a surgery to attend and Navya is busy with Bhai as they need to complete some important business stuff before going to Mangalore...she made a sad face.

Alya: And these boys...I tell you...they are good for nothing...Cabir didn't come because Navya had not come and Dhruv...he toh gave me acha khasa lecture on shopping. Seriously I don't understand why boys make so much fuss about the shopping thing...she complained.

Mukti: And don't forget your Bhai...he toh promised and then ditched us at last moment making some silly excuse...she added Harshad's name in the complaint list.

Alya: But u know Mukti...let us show them that we also don't need them...we can manage without them.

Mukti nodded in approval and soon both got busy in selecting their outfits.

Malhotra Mansion evening 6:30

"Hai yeh wali dress mujhe Bahut achi lagi...sach mein Alya yeh tum par bahut achi lagegi...haina Nandini."...Navya showed dress to Nandini.

Nandini: Very true Navya...but not only this...I loved each and every thing that you girls shopped.

Mukti: Yaar, we both missed u girls while shopping...tum hote toh mazaa aata.

Nandini: Awww!...koi nahi we will shop together in Mangalore.

Alya: Wow! Mangalore mein bhi malls hai...the shopholic spoke and everyone chuckled.

"Of course Alya...it's a developed city...don't worry...there is everything you can ask for" Nandini's statement gave her relief.

Ting Ting...
Nandini's phone beeped and she opened the text message.

"Shona come to my room"

"Can't come now...I m with the girls"...she texted back.

Alya: Nandini, I can wear western outfits there na...actually u know na that I m more comfortable in western than in traditional.

Nandini: Of course Alya, you can wear western outfit but not too short one...woh na Amms don't like girls wearing too short dresses...I hope you understand.