Please Help!

Soha still trying her tactics on Manik.

Soha: U know, u r very handsome & sexy (winks). Don't u think u and I make a deadly combination. She comes closer to Manik.

Manik: Whaatt???(confused)

Soha: Haan (coming near his ear and whispers) see u so hottie and I so sexy. Isn't it a killer combination. ( she encircled his neck with her hands)

Manik: Listen...listen...So..ha..(taking out her hands from his neck) Don't u think it's too fast. I mean..umm...we have just met and hardly know each other.

Soha: Oh! That's not a problem. ( forwarding her hand) Hi I m Soha Khurana, age 24, a commerce graduate from Australia. I m daughter of ur father's best friend Mr Khurana. (She holds Manik's hand) and u r Manik Malhotra a London return and only heir of  the Malhotra Empire. So now see, we know each other.

Manik frees his hand from her hold. He is now very irritated with her. He moves towards his desk but Soha comes & hugs him from behind. Manik is taken a back. He immediately withdraws her hand from his chest and turns.

Manik angrily: Wth. Soha I hv already told u I don't like all this. Why don't u get it! Can't u talk without touching.

Soha: Omg! U look more hot when u r angry. ( she again coming near to Manik) u know I hv started liking u.
(Manik looks at her in disbelief). And u should b happy bcoz many boys try to seek a chance to b with me, but Soha Khurana only chooses the best. And u..r..lucky..I hv chosen u.

Manik: (more irritated) In that case Soha, I don't want to b lucky. U can give this "golden opportunity" to someone else. I would b happy.

Soha: O my baby ( caressing his cheeks) u r jealous.

Manik: What? ( mind talk: is she mad)

Soha: I promise baby, I m aaall yours. ( she holds the lapel of his coat and pulls him towards her).

By the time Fab 4 and Harshad comes to the Malhotra Office. Mukti enquiries with Navya about Manik.

Navya: Woh Manik sir is in his cabin and...and..So..ha..is also there. ( she knew mukti will b upset) 

Mukti: What? She here. Why? I mean...shit. that's why Manik msgd need help.

Mukti runs towards Manik's cabin followed by others as rest of them r equally shocked listening soha's mention with Manik.

Hey lovely readers, finally KYY ends but let's just remember the good memories they hv given us to cherish. I hope Kyy3 happens fast. We will miss u manan. Love u Parth and Niti.
Thanks to all the readers who vote, like and comment. Trust me that is encouraging me to write better. Thanks for supporting me. Pls ignore the mistakes as this is my first ff. Thank u to silent readers also for atleast paying heed to my story.

Wishing u all a healthy and happy New Year. Stay blessed.....see u next year.