Yaari Yaari

Nandani goes to the hospital n checks the progress report of the patient. The boy is now stable and has gained consciousness. Then prescribing some  necessary medicines she goes to her cabin. Dr Sethi calls her n congratulates her for executing the operation so well. She after finishing some tit bit work goes back home.
Navya and Nandani then heads towards the nearby mall to purchase some provision. They also have their lunch in the food zone in the mall.

Here Manik reaches Dhruv's place. Mukti is sitting there with a grumpy face.

Manik: Hellooo everybody. (Looking at Mukti) Tujhe kya hua.

Mukti: (annoyingly looking at cabir) Ask this question to this.....this idiot. (She throws a cushion at him)

Cabir: (catching the cushion) Arey maine kya kiya.

Mukti: Bhai, today Harshad n I thought of  spending some quality time together.( pointing towards cabir) But.....but...isse yeh dekha nahi gaya. He called up n asked me to come here.

Cabir: (sarcastically) To u shouldn't have come.

Mukti: Yes, of course I didn't want to come. But u know he gave me Fab 5 ki kasam n told me to come n practice for the concert. And u know na Harshad. The moment he heard of concert practice he sent me here with Alia. (Makes a sad face)

Cabir chuckles.

Manik: (winking at cabir) What Cabir! Teri kabab mein haddi banne ki aadat kabhi nahi jaayegi.

Cabir: Kabhi nahi. Yeh to mera janam sidh adhikaar hai.

Mukti : Koi baat nahi bhai. Ek baar iski Gf aane do then I will also take a revenge. Chun Chun k badla lungi (she hi-fi Alia. Then he will understand how it feels.

Cabir: Kya yaar Mukti.....everyday u meet him n still u need some quality time to spend. Itni kya baatein karte ho. Or wait kahin....yeh to nahi...ki tum kuch aur karte ho..Haan (winks)

Mukti: Shut up Cabiiiiir. Rehne de u won't understand. For that first u will have to fall in love. (She tries to avoid more leg pulling by cabir and diverts the topic) So chuck all that n do what u r good at (throwing the drum sticks at him) play the drums.

Alia: Yes guys let's play some good music.

Dhruv:( handing guitar to Manik) Buddy here u go.

Manik strums the guitar and everyone takes their position with their respective instruments.

Manik: Guys u remember our first Fab 5 stage performance. (Everyone nods in yes) let's recollect those wonderful moments. (Everyone together say YES)

Hey zaari si meethi meethi
Halki si khaari
Yaari Yaari Yaari Yaari.......

They all have a fab time together singing n enjoying every minute. Dhruv showed them the pic of their first performance (see in media box)
Finally after having a gala time they all go to Cabir's Kitchen for lunch.

Cabir: Ok then guys we had some lovely time. N to have some more quality time (looking at Mukti) we will  meet in the evening at Malhotra Mansion.
(Mukti shows her tongue to cabir)

Manik: See u then guys. Mukti Chal

Mukti: Bhai u go I m going with Alia. Will see u in the evening.

Manik: Ok bye

Dhruv: Bye

Manik sits in his car n drives towards home. He tunes the radio of his car.

Song- Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Manik starts humming that song. Suddenly he remembers something n parks the car at the side of the road. He opens the dashboard n takes out Nandani's earrings n bracelet. He looks at them n smiles.

Manik pov

Just like her.......pure...beautiful n delicate. (He smirks and puts them in his coat pocket) They r indeed precious.

He then reaches home. Raj n Nyo are also back.

Manik: Hey mom pa, where were u?

Raj (gesturing him to sit beside him) Just went to meet an old friend of mine. U tell where r u coming from?

Manik: Jamming at Dhruv's place.

Nyo: O so concert ki practice zoro shoro se shuru ho gayi hai. By the way where is Mukti?

Manik: She is with Alia. They all will b coming in the evening.

After a small chit chat session Manik moves to his room.
He takes off his coat and throws it on the bed. But then remembering about the precious thing it contained he immediately picks it up and takes out the jewellery.
He again throws the coat n lies down on his bed with his back.
He holds the earrings in front of his eyes n observes them carefully.

Manik: (self talk) They r so pretty. They shine like stars. They looked good no great on her. Hope she doesn't remember them. But wait....why do I want that??? .......because...I like her n ...so I like whatever she wears. Yes that's it. (Manik is still confused with his own feelings. He is still not ready to admit that there is something beyond like that he feels for Nandani)

He closes his fist with the earrings in it and places his fist on his heart. He smiles n closes his eyes. He imagines Nandani wearing those earrings in her ears and smilingly at him. He then slowly drifts into his la la land.

Here Nandani n Navya also comes back home. They arrange the provision n then decide to watch a comedy movie. In the middle of the movie she gets a call from Nyo who asks her n Navya to join them for dinner. She agrees and then in the evening both NavNi get ready to go to Malhotra Mansion.

I know readers this part didn't contain much of manan moments. But need something to bring them close. So pls bear. And this an unedited part so pls ignore the mistakes.Hope u like it.

Any resemblance is purely coincidental.