Tera Hona Laga Hun

Soha had cleaned her dress and was back to the party but she found Manik missing. She immediately searched for him and found Manik and Nandani standing very close to each other. They were silent but there eyes were talking. Soha was very much pissed off seeing them together and that too so close.

Soha: Manik....Manik...(calling him loudly to break his trance)

Manan heard her and at once moved away from each other. They saw Soha coming towards them.

Soha: Uff ho...Manik n Nandani (trying to b normal) what r u both doing here? (She came n encircled her hand around Manik's arm like saying he is mine) Come let's have dinner.(all this while she ignored Nandani)

Manik: Wo...actually Soha (taking out her hand from his arm) we both were discussing something very important. U push ahead....we will join u in 5 min.

Soha didn't like this but she wanted to b good in front of Manik so she nodded n went away mumbling to herself.

Nandani: Manik...let's go...all must b waiting for us.

She was about to walk when Manik holds her hand.

Manik: Wait Nandani

He takes out a handkerchief from his pocket n brings it near her face. Nandani stood silently watching him.

He very gently starts wiping the smeared kajal from the corner of her eyes

He very gently starts wiping the smeared kajal from the corner of her eyes. She admiringly looks at him while he very carefully removes the traces of tears and kajal from her face.

 She admiringly looks at him while he very carefully removes the traces of tears and kajal from her face

Manik: Hmmm...just like always...bright and sparkling clean. (Nandani kept looking at him) Now we can go.

Nandani smiled n they both walked back to the party.
Thankfully the dance just got over n Cavya n Dhrulya joined Manan. Both the couples were so busy enjoying the dance that they didn't notice Manan's absence. They all had dinner. Soha tired to b around Manik all the time but Manik didn't pay much heed and stayed with Nandani as he knew right now she needed him the most. Nandani also acknowledged his gesture.
Soon it was time to leave.

Manik: Soha ...we should leave now...n ya the party was amazing.

Soha: I wish u could stay for some more time.