We Are In Love (part 1)

Both Manik and Nandani stood in each other's embrace...God knows for how long😇 Both were not ready to leave each other.

Nandani spoke without moving from his embrace : Manik...(Manik: Hmmm) how did u come here?

Manik gently put her down and looked into her eyes. He cupped her face with his palms and answered: Never ever do this to me again. (Nandani: What?) Next time...if u go anywhere without informing me....then I won't forgive u.

Nandani: (very innocently held her both ears with her hands) Sorry....never ever I will do this again.

Manik: U better stick by ur words. Janti ho meri kya haalat hui hai in do dino mein. I felt as if someone has taken away my soul from me. Nandani..(he pressed her more into him by holding her waist) I love u more than myself. And this separation has made me realize that I cannot live without u even for a second. You are my heart...my soul....my lifeline. (He kissed her forehead)

Nandani: (cupped his face) Manik...even I have realised that u r my life...my heartbeat....I also can't live without my soul and that is u.

Both once again got lost in each other's eyes.

Manik: (broke the eyelock and whispered) Waise I have a surprise for u.

Nandani: U already surprised me by coming here. Now one more surprise.

Manik lifted her in bridal style: U just enjoy sweetheart.

Manik started walking holding her like that. Nandani snaked her arms around his neck n not even for a second took her eyes off his face.

Manik: By the way...I came here in a chopper. (He then told her how Jatin helped her in arranging all this)

Nandani: Manik...U did so much just to meet me!

Manik: Sirf tumse milne k liye nahi...balki apni jaan se milne k liye..He kissed her forehead....I can't stay away from my life even for a second. ( He slowly put her down) so here we r.

Nandani turned around and was amazed to see a beautiful gazebo lit by fireflies hanging on the four corners in the jars.

An ear to ear smile spread on her face.

Nandani: Manik...this is so beautiful...it's amazing...when did u do this...and these fireflies....how did u know I love them.

She went near the jars to watch them glow. Manik was just admiring her beautiful smile. The glow on her face was just enhancing her beauty.

Nandani: They r so pretty.

Manik came n hugged her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ears: Not more than you....beautiful. (He kissed her cheek)

Nandani turned to face him. He brought her close by holding her arms. They both again got lost in each other. Manik looked at her rose petal like lips and moved his thumb lightly on her them.
Manik pressing her more into him looked at her with desire in his eyes.