Love her

Raj, Nyo, Cabir, Dhruv n Manik were sitting in the hall talking when suddenly Manik felt his heart beats increasing. He could sense his life somewhere close. He at once shifted his gaze to the entrance n there she was walking gracefully with the most enchanting smile. She was as usual looking gorgeous.

This is the power of love. When u r truly, deeply n madly in love with somebody then u just need ur heart to feel the presence of that someone special.

She walked in with Navya.

As soon as Cabir saw Navya his lips also broadened in a curve

As soon as Cabir saw Navya his lips also broadened in a curve. Both have some ishaare baazi in aankhon hi aankhon mein.

Nyo: (hugs Nandani) How r u bacha?...Hope the day was not exhausting?

Nandani: No aunty....it wasn't tiring... turning to Raj...uncle u have your routine check up tomorrow...yaad hai na.

Raj: Tum kabhi bhoolne dogi...He chuckles...of course I remember...I will b there on time.

Manik stood there with his arms folded over his chest n admired the strong bond between his parents nd his life Nandani. He smiles thinking of the day when Nandani will officially b their bahu.

Nandani: Aunty where is Mukti?

Before Nyo could answer, Manik replied: She is in her room with Alya.

Nandani: Ok then...I will go n meet her. She gestures Navya to come along n giving a smile to Manik moved towards Mukti's room.

Both Manik n Cabir watch their girls going from there.

Manik thought: You r so gone today sweetheart....just dying to take u in my arms n kiss those smiley lips.

Nandani n Navya come to Mukti's room. Mukti gives a wide smile seeing Nandani n literally pounces on her.

 Mukti gives a wide smile seeing Nandani n literally pounces on her

Mukti: Kitni der laga di....I was waiting for u.

Nandani hugs her n Alya. Navya also smiles at them. They all sit n have some girl talk. Then Mukti told Nandani about Soha. Navya also filled them with Manik n Soha's encounter in the morning. Everyone was shocked to hear that. Mukti started abusing Soha because she knew her intentions behind her showing so sweet n innocent. She is actually impressing Manik. Alya n Navya were also not liking this. Although Nandani knew, Manik won't fall in Soha's trap but still she was worried as she also  knew that Soha can stoop to any level.