First Deal

Manik comes home and Raj tells him that as he has some function to attend  in Delhi he wants Manik to attend a meeting tomorrow with Mr Shah ( textile dealer) as that deal is important for their company. Manik takes all the details related to the meeting and goes to his bedroom. He takes a hot shower and wears his vest and tracks and sleeps on the bed. As soon as he closes his eyes the flashes of that girl comes in his mind. Unknowingly his lips curve into a smile. He opens his eyes, picks up his guitar and starts playing it. He sings visualizing that girl.
Na Jaane Kaun Hai Woh
Jise Dhoondhe Yeh Dil
Ek Jalak Dikla Kar
Mujhe Kar Gayi Kafir
Dekhe Bina Bhi Chahe Use Dil
Bas Ek Baar Phir Mila De
O Khuda
Karunga Tera Shukriya

( This is my own creation)

Manik then sleeps dreaming about her.

Murty Mansion 10:45 pm

Nandani comes home and is fully drenched.

Navya: Hai matarani yeh kya! U r fully drenched. I know u love rain but is bin mausam ki baarish mein bhigne ki kya zaroorat thi. U wanna get sick? U r such a kid. Who will say u r a doctor... now go and change before u catch cold.

Nandani: Bas matarani, stop. I m going but please tum jaldi khana garam karo I m starving.

Nandani takes a hot shower bath to relax, wears her cute night suit and have her dinner. After chit chatting for a while they both sleep.
Morning 7:30  As usual Nandani does her puja and leaves for hospital. Navya also reaches Malhotra Industries.

Morning 8:00 Malhotra Mansion

Manik freshens up and wears a black suit. He is looking dashing. After having his breakfast he takes the blessings of his parents as this is his first meeting and he is officially joining Malhotra Industries. Manik leaves for office and Raj moves towards airport as he has a flight for Delhi. Manik reaches Malhotra Industries office. He is welcomed by the employees as this is his first day. Navya also greets him and guides him towards his cabin. Manik likes his cabin with Italian decor. It is quite big and neat. Navya gives details of the meeting venue and accompanies him. Soon they reach the venue. Manik gives a perfect presentation and that too with great confidence. Nobody could judge it is his first presentation. Mr Shah is impressed with him and signs the deal with him. Navya congratulates him and calls Raj to inform this good news. Raj calls Manik and congratulates him. Manik and Navya both reach the office where everyone claps for Manik as on the very first day he has grabbed such a big assignment. As there was not much work in the office Manik leaves for home. Nyonika and fab 5 have already got the news and r waiting for him. As soon as he enters everybody pounce on him congratulating him. Nyonika is proud of him and blesses him. Everybody together take the lunch and discuss about their rehearsals for their upcoming concert. Somewhere around 5:30 pm Raj also comes back from Delhi and they all sit and chat.

Cabir: Yaar Manik, tune toh aate hi teer maar diya. Party to banti hai.

Alia and Mukti : Yes, we want party.

Raj: Haan bhai party to sach mein banti hai but for 2 reasons.

Everybody: 2 reasons... kaun se?

Raj: Ek toh Manik k return ki aur second for his first successful deal.

Everybody claps & shouts hip hip hooray.

Manik: Mukti, where is Harshad? Is he coming for dinner?

Mukti: Ya bhai, he will b here at 7:30 as he has some pending work to finish.

Nyo: Bhai, mujhe bhi uthne do. I have to make special dinner. After all its my son's first success. And I bless him with many more.

Everybody goes awww at such gesture.

Raj: Nyonika, Nandani aa rahi hai na?

Nyo: of course she is coming. I have already invited Nandani and Navya for dinner.

Nandani has met Alia, Cabir and Dhruv twice but has not spent any quality time with them. This is the first time she is going to know them closely. Navya is also meeting fab 3 for the first time.

Dhruv: Buddy, let's go and play some music. What say?

Manik: Great. Chalo music room then.

Fab 5 goes to the music room which is specifically made for fab 5 to jamming.Nyonika sends cold coffee and some sandwiches to the music room.

Murty Mansion 5:45 pm

Navya and Nandani r back home and Navya tells Nandani how Manik successfully grabbed the deal. They both get ready and heads for Malhotra Mansion. Nandani is wearing a yellow top and white jeans and looking as usual beautiful.
Soon they both reach Malhotra Mansion and Nandani helps Nyonika with the dinner preparations. Navya entertains them with her non stop blabbering. They enjoy each other's company.
Harshad also comes and joins Fab 5. They play music and have a gala time.

So my lovely readers how was it. In the next chapter Manik and Nandani will meet so just keep guessing what will happen