She Is A Dream

"Harshad, beta mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai. Kya tum study mein aa sakte ho?"...Raj asked Harshad and he followed him.

Harshad, Alya and Dhruv were back from the construction site as it was lunch time. Everyone was waiting for Cabir and Navya to join so that they  can all have lunch together. So Raj by the time thought of talking to Harshad regarding the wedding.

"Jee uncle kahiye, kya baat hai." He asked while sitting near Raj.

"Harshad, beta woh Nyo aur mein soch rahe the ki tumhari aur Mukti ki engagement hue kafi waqt ho gaya hai toh agar tum dono ki haan ho toh hum Panditji se kehkar tumhari shaadi ka mahurat nikalwayen."...Harshad looked a little surprised with this sudden question. "Beta koi jald baazi nahi hai...tum dono aapas mein iss baare mein baat karke hume apne decision k baare mein bata dena."...Raj thought of giving them sometime to think over it.

Tring...Tring...
Harshad's phone rang and he excused himself to talk to the caller.
Here Nyo and Amms also talked to Mukti about her marriage and she became very happy. But before giving her consent she wanted to discuss this with Harshad so she told them to give her sometime so that she could talk to Harshad regarding it.

Cabir and Navya were also back by then and so Nyo went into the kitchen to tell the servants to arrange the food on the dining table. Navya came and joined the girls who were sitting with Amms. Cabir went and sat with the boy's group.

Meanwhile Mukti got up from her place and sat beside Nandini and asked her in a whispering tone... "Bestie, did you speak to Paa about this?"

Nandini slightly bent over her side and replied..."Yes I have but I came to know that your Bhai and parents had already had a discussion on this in the morning and it was they who decided to talk to you and Harshad about this. But why are you worrying...you should b happy as this is what you wanted."

"Of course I m happy bestie...but the thing is I haven't discussed this with Harshad so I don't know how's he gonna react to this?"...Mukti said biting her nails.

"Don't worry, Harshad is a very sensible person. He knows how to handle the situation."...Nandini comforted her.

The lunch was laid on the dining table and everybody sat at the dining table to have it.
Raj and Harshad too came out of the study room and joined the residents. Harshad was looking very happy. Mukti for a second thought that it was because of their marriage talk but soon he revealed the real reason.

"Guys, I just recieved the call from Mr Vardhan- the organizer of the Music awards and he said that the function is this Saturday and has invited all of us with family. His PA will come tomorrow to give us the invitation card."...everyone started beaming hearing the news.

"Wow! I m so excited. Bhai is going to get the award. What a great moment it will b!"...Mukti chirped.

"Yes Mukti it will definitely b a proud moment but for two reasons. (Everyone looked at him bewildered) one of course Manik is gonna get the popular choice best singer award and second that I just got to know that your album "Yaari Yaari" has been nominated in the best album of the year category."...he finally disclosed and with that everyone jumped with joy.

"Congratulations guys"...Nandini and Navya both wished them followed by the elders.

"But guys what if we do not get the award."...suddenly Alya said doubtfully.

"Kya yaar pura mazaa kirkira kar diya tune. Come on Alya, think positive atleast...and even if we do not win we should not lose heart. Atleast we have managed to get a place in the nominations and that what matters the most. Right guys"...Cabir said happily and everyone nodded positively.