Being Alone

"Navya, the driver is waiting at the gate. And haan I have already arranged two helpers so you need not take any stress. They will handle everything. Just instruct them what to do. The guest room is already been cleaned for Dadi and Aunty. I hope they feel comfortable. And yes one more thing, Manik has asked me to tell you to rest today. You can join the office from tomorrow. Okay got to go I will see you in the evening." Navya switched on the phone after collecting the luggage and the first thing she found was a voice message from Nandini.

"You are a darling, thanks." Navya spoke with a smile after hearing the voice message from Nandini. She gestured her mom to follow her towards the exit gate. Navya walked to the gate pushing the luggage trolley and her mom followed her dragging the wheelchair on which Dadi was sitting. As soon as the driver saw Navya he went to her and greeted her and helped her with the luggage. By the time Navya and her mom helped Dadi to settle down in the car. Soon they were on their way to Murthy Mansion.

"Wah! Navi, tera ghar to bahut bada hai." Dadi spoke admiring the house.

"Dadi, yeh humara nahi Nandini ka ghar hai." Navya corrected her Dadi. One of the helpers - Urmi helped Navya to put the luggage in the place instructed by Navya. The other helper - Sudha served water to all and asked what they would like to have in lunch. Navya after giving necessary instructions to the cook directed her mom and Dadi to their room which was at the ground floor. She then carried her bag and went to her room to get fresh. She also had a small conversation with Cabir.

After having lunch Dadi and Navya's mom went to take rest while Navya decided to meet Cabir at Cabir's Kitchen. Cabir too was desperate to meet her.

Murthy Mansion 5 pm.

"Arey, Maa-Appa, aap yahan?" Nandini was back from the hospital. She found Nyo and Raj already sitting there and having tea with Navya's mom and Dadi.

"Hum yahan Mataji se milne aayen hain." Nyo answered smilingly.

Nandini went towards Dadi and touched her feet and asked her of her well being.  She then turned to Navya's mom and hugged her.
"Kaise ho aap, Aunty?

"Hum bilkul thik hain." She too gave her a motherly hug. "Sabse pehle toh badhaai ho tumhe. Hum tumhari engagement mein toh nahi aa sake, lekin hum tumhare liye bahut khush hain kyunki tumhe saas aur sasur k roop mein Nyonikaji aur Raj bhaisahaab jaise maata -pita mile." she then congratulated Nyo and Raj also.  "Nyonikaji... Raj bhaisahaab aap dono ko bhi bahut bahut badhaai ho. Aap bhi kismat wale ho jise Nandini jaisi samjhdaar bahu mili hai."

"Bahu nahi beti hai Nandini meri." Nyonika hugged Nandini and kissed on her temple.

"Bas aap toh ab meri beti Navya ko bhi aashirward de ki use bhi aap hi k jaisa pariwar mile." Nandini and Navya exchanged glances with each other.
"Waise humne Navya k liye ek ladka pasand kiya hai. Bas bhagwan ab yeh rishta pakka karva de toh hum bhi nishchint ho jaaye." Navya wanted to tell her mom to stop but she kept quite as she didn't want to embarrass her in front of Malhotras.

Nyonika walked to Navya and caressed her hair, "Manjuji, aap chinta mat kijiye. Navya ko bahut hi acha var milega jo usse sar aankhon par baitha kar rakhega." Navya smiled at her words.

Nyo and Raj bid goodbye to all and left for their residence.
Nandini after having small talk with the two ladies went to freshen up.
At dinner Nandini told Dadi about the process of her treatment which was going to begin from tomorrow. She assured her that she would be fine.
Then after having chat on some random topic Nandini and Navya helped Dadi to her bed. Bidding goodnight to both the elderly ladies Nandini and Navya moved to Navya's room to have some private talk.