Hard To Control

Malhotra Mansion Evening

Nyo n Raj welcome Pt. Trilok Chaurasiya.

Raj: Aao Trilok, welcome.

Pandit: Thank you....turning to Nyo...yeh meri taraf se ek chota sa gift.

Nyo: Arey, iski kya zaroorat thi...please aap baithye.

Nandini: Namaskaar Panditji.

Pandit looks at Nandini n he smiles: Namaskaar.

Raj: Trilok, meet my son, Manik...CEO of Malhotra Industries and lead singer of Fab 5 band.

Manik forwards his hand and they have a handshake.

Manik: Hi!

Pandit: Lot heard about your band....U people are quite famous among the youth.

Raj: And she is my daughter Mukti...guitarist in Fab 5 band.

Pandit: Hello.
Mukti gives a smile.

Raj: pointing towards Navya....She is Manik's P.A. and Nandini's best friend.

Navya joins her hands: Namaste Panditji.

Pandit: Namaste....Amms have told me about u...u stay with Nandini...right.

Navya nods her head.

Ramesh (servant) brings water for all.

Pandit to Manik: So u play only rock music.

Manik: We play all kind of music but rock is our forte.

Pandit: It's really sad that today's generation is inclined more towards rock music and because of this classical music is losing its value.

Manik didn't like his statement and was about to reply him when Nandini suddenly speaks in between.
Panditji, dinner is ready....woh Amms said....aap jaldi khaate hain n u r very particular about everything...so...

Manik looked at Nandini n she through her eyes gestured him...let it b.

Pandit: That's true....I like to live a disciplined life. Sahi samay par sahi kaam karna meri aadat hai. Let's have dinner then.

Mukti looked at Manik n giggled...but Nyo showed her eyes to stop it.

They all sit at the dining table. Nyo n Nandini served the food. Manik gestured Nandini to sit beside him through his eyes n she obeyed.
They all were having dinner while Pandit was telling them how he met Gurumaa (Amms) n how strict she was as a teacher.
Nandini was about to eat a piece of mango pickle when Pandit spoke:
U know Nandini....these sour n spicy things r not good for u. Try to avoid them.
Nandini put down the pickle back. Manik n others didn't like this but they kept mum.

Pandit: Nandini...could u pls pass the dal bowl.

Nandini held the dal bowl in front of him. Pandit deliberately brushed his fingers on her hand and pressed it slightly. Nandini felt uncomfortable n at once jerked her hand. She felt it like a bad touch. Pandit gave a smile which Nandini didn't like. She sat n ate her food. But again in a minute Pandit said : Pls Nandini rice bowl also.
Nandini looked at him n again he gave that same ugly smile.
Nandini was about to pass the bowl of rice when Manik took it from her hand n passed it to Pandit. Pandit looked at Manik n Manik smirked at him.

Actually Manik was observing Pandit since the time he came in. He was again n again stealing glances of Nandini which Manik was already not liking n when he second time asked Nandini to pass the bowl Manik immediately guessed that something is definitely wrong. So before Nandini could pass him the bowl of rice, Manik took it from her and gave it to Pandit.