Love Test

"Noooo...This can't b true...Nandini again...again you have come in my way...but this time I won't leave you...I'll kill you...Manik is mine...and I'll get him either by hook or by crook...do you get that...you blood bitch"...Soha was screaming in her room.
The whole room was in perfect mess. Ever since she found about Malhotra's choice of Nandini for Manik, she is behaving like crazy.
Mr Khurana has also clearly told her to stop thinking about Manik and stay away from him. But she being a stubborn head is not ready to give up. She sits on her bed mumbling something to herself.
"Only I have right on you, Manik. Ever since I have seen you...I have been obsessed with u...that perfectly toned physique of yours...that manly look...Ahh! Everyday I dream of u and to b in your arms...to claim u mine forever." She spoke in a seductive tone.

This clearly shows that it is only lust that is driving her crazy towards Manik. Soon she lay completely in her dreamland with again hallucinating Manik around her.

Malhotra Mansion Evening

"Wow, This is so pretty...so beautiful!"...Alya said looking at the engagement rings.

"Show me...Show me"...Navya said with curiosity. "Hey Matarani...yeh to sach mein bahut sundar hai"

Cabir: Dusron ki rings dekhkar itni khush ho rahi hai...jab khud ki dekhegi toh na jaane kya karegi...he whispered in Manik's ear.

They both chuckled.

Alya: Dhruv, even I want such beautiful diamond ring on my engagement...she said in a demanding tone.

Dhruv: As you wish...dear.

Navya: Cabir, yeh dekho...she said showing him the rings...hum bhi aisi hi rings lenge.

Cabir: Zaroor lenge...but pehle tumhari real Matarani se toh permission mil jaaye...he said sarcastically to which Navya made a bad face.

Everyone laughed seeing Navya grumpy.

Mukti then showed the rings to Nandini.

Nandini smiled seeing the rings and said Beautiful

Mukti then asked Nandini: Tell me what kind of ring do you want on your engagement?

Manik was already observing her reaction while seeing the rings and now Mukti's question raised his ears and he got keen to listen to her answer.

Nandini: Mukti, I would love anything that He would gift me because for me His lively feelings will b more precious than these lifeless diamonds...the happiness that His love will give me will b more priceless than any materialistic thing in this world...she said all this thinking about Manik in her heart and her mind.

Mukti: Wow, Nandini...so romantic! she exclaimed.

Alya: Really Nandini, whoever your He will b...He will b the most luckiest person to have u.