Ab tera kya hoga Cabir?

"Navya, are you sure you will manage?  Look there is still time...it will take me only a few minutes to pack my bag? " Cabir asked anxiously to Navya who was standing with a trolley bag ready to leave for the airport. 

"Cabir, hum akele manage kar lenge. And how can I take you along? Maine tumhare baare mein abhi tak apne gharwalon ko kuch bhi bataya nahi hai. And my family is not so modern.  Amma (mom) ko pata chalega na toh woh toh hume Mumbai wapas hi nahi aane dengi. Aur humare bauji (father) ...baap re baap..." Navya's voice got shaky.

"Toh yeh sab pyaar karne se phele sochna tha na. Ab pyaar kiya toh darna kya. Dekhenge jo hoga." Cabir tried to sound confident.

"Arey kya dekhenge jo hoga!  Uske liye zinda bhi toh rehna hoga. Aur hum humare bauji ko ache se jaante hain...woh toh tumhe kya, hume bhi maar daalenge!" Navya exclaimed fearfully. "Isiliye hum keh rahen hain, pehle hume jaa kar wahan ki situation ko dekhne do. Aur phir Dadi ki tabiyat bhi toh dekhni padegi. Abhi hum humari family ko kisi bhi tarah ka shock nahi de sakte. So please Cabir, abhi k liye hume akele hi jaana padega." Navya tried to convince him. 

"Cabir, she is right. Right now Dadi's health is more important. Let things get normal then we can talk on this topic. Let's leave. We need to reach airport on time." Manik gently patted on Cabir's shoulder.

"Ok, as you all say" Cabir said looking at Manik who gave him an assuring smile. "Ok then, you go to the office, I will drop Navya at the airport and then go to work." Cabir added.

"Are you sure?" Manik asked to which Cabir came close to him and whispered, "thoda akele bhi time spend karne de na bhai...atleast let me wish her a proper goodbye...you are getting na what I m trying to say."

"Oh acha acha...haan now I m getting what you are trying to say" Manik smirked, "ekdum ache se bye bolna... you know like a tight hug...a bold kiss...etc...etc." he said winking his eyes.

"Bro, I know you are a Pro but hum bhi kuch kam nahi." Cabir too replied winking his eyes and they both chuckled at their thoughts.

"Navya, please keep me posted about Dadi's health and if you need any help don't hesitate to call. Everything will be fine. Take care." Nandini hugged Navya .

"O matarani, chalo...warna plane tumhe liye bina hi ud jaayega." Cabir called up Navya and gestured her to sit in the car.

"Haan haan aa rahe hain." Navya came dragging her trolley bag. While Cabir was keeping her luggage at the back side of his car, Navya went to Manik and briefed him, "Manik, I have mailed all the necessary information related to the ongoing projects to the manager. All the important files related to the projects are in the shelf of your office cabin. And yes I have asked Abhay (assistant manager in Malhotra Industries) to handle your appointments in my absence so that you don't have any problem. Still if you need to know anything you can always call me."

"Thanks Navya and don't worry, I will handle everything here. You look after Dadi and take care." Manik side hugged her and she after bidding goodbye to both Manik and Nandini drove towards the airport along with Cabir.

Manik too, after dropping Nandini to the hospital went to his work place.

Malhotra Industries

"Manik, I have gone through all the offers that Fab 5 have received after the super success of the album and out of many I have found these 3 proposals the most interesting. You can give a thought to them." Harshad briefed Manik about the new offers.

"Come on Harshad, once you have selected I don't think I or any member of Fab 5 need to give a second thought to these proposals." Manik said trustfully.
"We now just need to sit and discuss as to which project should we handle first and how?" Manik added.