Kaipoche

It's around 9:15 pm all reach Mr Shah's haveli. It was a beautiful haveli n was decorated with lights all over. Everyone was mesmerized seeing its view. Mr Shah and his family welcomed Fab5, Harshad, Nandani and Navya. Mr Shah introduced his family members to all. Mr Shah had two daughters n both were married. They had specially come with their spouse to celebrate kite flying festival. Mr Shah also had a son named Alok. He handled the Gujarat textile unit along with his father. Everyone was very jolly natured.
Soon the guests were shown their respective rooms. Manik n Harshad shared one room, Dhruv n Cabir shared one, Mukti n Alya shared one and Nandani n Navya shared one room. The rooms were very big n very comfortable. Everyone freshens up n meet at the dining table for dinner. Gujarati thali with variety of delicacies was served to all. Everyone enjoyed the food.

Mr Shah: I hope u liked the food.

Cabir: Arey uncle, liked...we all loved it. It's really very tasty. Specially this dish (pointing to the dish).

Mr Shah: It is undhiyun Gujarat's speciality.

Everyone finishes the dinner and sit together n chat for sometime. It's already 11:30 pm

Mr Shah: Well u all must b tired. U should have a good sleep as tomorrow is a big day.

Alok: Yes, tomorrow we will have a blast. U know every year we have this kite flying competition n we have been winning it since past 2 years. So I m just waiting for tomorrow to make a hatrick. Trust me u will all enjoy it. The more the merrier.

Cabir: Wow...this sounds really exciting. I m in.

Everyone: We all r in. Let's kill it.

Alok: Then all b ready at 7:00 am

Everyone then go to their respective rooms after bidding goodnight to all.

Manik texts Nandani "Good night"

Nandani too replies "Good night"

Haveli 7:00 am

Everyone is all set to participate in the competition. They move to the terrace n r shocked to see such an amazing atmosphere. The whole sky is filled with colourful kites of various sizes. Music filled the air and added to the zeal. The terrace was big n full of people. Apart from Mr Shah's family there were his family friends and Alok's friends who had gathered to celebrate the festival. There was food and drinks counter at one side. Also a gazebo was set up on the terrace. Mr Shah and Alok introduces every one to their friends.

Alok: So guys all set.

All: Yes

Alok: Ok, so can u see that haveli (pointing to the right side) they r our competitors.

Cabir: (looking in that direction) O so let's start what r we waiting for.

Alok: Before starting u have to choose ur partners.

Harshad: Partners for what (all r confused)

Alok: Who will hold ur firki?

Dhruv: O for that.

Alok: So.... who r ur partners?

Harshad: (holding Mukti's hand) Obviously Mukti (Mukti gives him a side hug)

Cabir chooses Navya and Dhruv chooses Alya.

Manik looks at Nandani n gives a smirk as now only they both were left.

Alok: Ok so Manik n Nandani u both r partners. Let's start.

Everyone follows Alok. He shows them piles of kites n says "all urs"

Each one picks up a kite and ties it with the thread and gives firki to their respective partners n start flying.

Manik coming close to Nandani: So partner which colour kite u would like to fly.

Nandani blushes hearing "partner" word n says: ummm....dark blue....

Manik picks up dark blue kite and ties it with the thread n hands over the firki to Nandani.
The kite flying competition starts. Everyone gets excited. Whenever a kite is cut loud shouts of "KAIPOCHE" could b heard. There is hooting and cheering sounds.

Cabir's two kites r cut simultaneously so he gets upset n makes a sad pout. Everyone laughs at him.

Cabir: Haslo kameeno. Khud ne to Jaise teer maar liya hai.

Manik: (smilingly) Of course bro ek hi patang se 5 kites kaat chuka hun.

Harshad: Hey same here but 4 with one kite. ( both Manik n Harshad hi-fi each other)

Cabir looking at Dhruv: Bhai tu bhi chidhale. Tune kitni kaat di.

Dhruv: Only 2 bro.

Alok: Cabir Bhai, haalo haalo. Abhi to pura din baaki hai. Yaad haina we have to win. (He cuts another kite and shout KAIPOCHE KAIPOCHE)

Navya: Chalo Cabir let's show u r not less.

Cabir looks at Navya: U r right. Now see we will rock.

And this time he gets lucky n cuts a kite. He gets so excited that he hugs Navya n shouts jumping KAIPOCHE.

Dhruv: Well done bro.

Everyone is enjoying n having great time. They also have snacks and drinks in between. Mrs Shah brings chikki and til ladoos and give them.
At 1:30 pm they take a break for lunch. But the boys have lot of cuts on their fingers due to which they r not able to eat themselves. They bandage their fingers with bandaids. But the question was how will they eat.
Mukti comes sits near Harshad n starts feeding her.

Cabir: Look how lucky he is. Humein koun khilayega. Seriously aaj mujhe maa bahut yaad aa rahi hai ( makes crying face)

Navya: (not able to see his state) Arey Cabir don't cry I will feed u with my hands.

Cabir: (innocently) Sach Navya. So kind of u. Thanks (his heart was dancing)

Alya: Dhruv I will help u.

Dhruv is also happy n nods his head.

Manik looks for Nandani but she was not around: (mind talk) Yeh kahan chali gayi. (His eyes start searching her when someone pats his shoulder from behind. He looks back n finds Nandani holding a plate of food) Tum kahan thi aur yeh khana....

Nandani: For u.

She sits beside him and starts feeding him. Everyone was busy with their partners so thankfully no one was noticing them.
Manik while having morsel sucks her fingers. Nandani blushes n looks down. She somehow completes feeding him. She was about to get up when Manik holds her right hand with which she was feeding him.

Manik: (licks her fingers one by one) I can't waste a single piece of food as it never tasted so good before.
Nandani goes all red with such a gesture. She frees her hand n moves away with the plate.
Manik lightly scratches his chin and gives his famous smirk.

The kite flying competition continues after an hour's break. Mr Shah's side again win the competition n Alok is excited the most. After all its a hatrick. He thanks everyone for helping him win. He also says that before dinner they r going to have a garba n asks everyone to get ready. He has made all the arrangements for Fab 5 and Harshad, Nandani n Navya's dresses. So everyone go to their respective rooms to have a hot bath to relax their bodies.

Guys I hope I m not disappointing u with my writing. Please ignore the mistakes as this is my first ff. I don't want to put any scrap in the story so I m going really slow with the manan parts. Love is a beautiful feeling so let us feel each n every moment of it.
Thanks to the lovely readers for voting n commenting.
Any resemblance is purely coincidental.