Kuch Khas Hai!!

It was around 3:30 am when Manik reached home. He took a quick shower n wore his black vest and tracks n lay on his bed. But when he closed his eyes he could see only Nandani's face. Her innocent angelic face was not leaving his mind. He opened his eyes n a smile crept on his face.

Manik pov

She is different. So caring and so selfless. She paid the deposit money from her own pocket. This girl truly amazes me. But wait....what happened to me today? Like...when Soha hugged me I felt so uncomfortable n pushed her away. But today when Nandani hugged me why didn't I push her away. In fact I felt so good. Even I wrapped her in my arms. She was so soft..just like a rose petal. I could feel the warmth of her beautiful body and she so well fitted in my arms. It felt so peaceful when I held her close to my heart. I didn't feel like leaving her. I could have hold her for eternity. Her touch was so heavenly. O God..am I falling in love! I do like her but love... Ohhh.. this feeling. There is something special about her. Kuch Khas hai ussme.

Manik didn't know when sleep took him over. He slipped into Nandani dreams.

Here at Murty Mansion, Nandani rang the bell and Navya opened the door in half sleepy state. After briefing her with the latest update she moves to her bedroom. She takes a hot shower n slips into her bed.

Nandani pov

Thank u Aaiyappa, aaj aapne mera maan rakh liya. And Manik...He was so supportive. He gave me strength to fight against my own fears. He is so different. Today I hugged him. Like... really I hugged him?? Aaiyappa I don't believe this. But...but even I don't know what happened to me today. It was a big operation n I can't deny that I was very nervous. I was missing my parents, their support, their warmth,their blessings... I really felt like hugging someone who could give me that support, that assurance of being there for me in every situation. And then...there... Manik stood in front of me like a pillar to support me. My nervousness got faded away with his motivating words. Even while operating the patient I didn't feel weak as somewhere in my mind I knew that he is there to hold me. After the operation when I was sitting in my cabin all drained out, he came in with his million dollar smile and congratulated me. I couldn't hold myself n clinged to his chest. I didn't think twice whether it was right or wrong or what he might think about me. I badly needed that hug. I could clearly hear his increased heartbeats as I was so close to his heart. I knew that he was taken aback with this sudden act of mine. But then after few seconds he too responded. As he slowly wrapped his muscular arms around me I felt like heaven. I found that warmth...that comfort...that solace I was craving for. I don't know why but I felt so secured in his arms. I just wanted to stay like that forever. There is something special about him. Kuch Khas hai ussme. I think I like him. Yes.....I....Like...him.

Nandani then slowly drifted into Manik dreams.

Love bud has started to bloom. They both like each other. But both of them r still unaware of this love feeling. But whatever it was they both were loving each other's presence in their life.

Malhotra Mansion 9:00 am

Thankfully it was Sunday. Manik was still sleeping on his king size bed. Nyonika came to his room to check on him but didn't wake him as she knew he had come home late. She joins other at the dining table for breakfast. She calls Nandani but as Nandani was in deep slumber, Navya picks up the call n informs Nyo that Nandani is sleeping. ( Navya had also come to check on Nandani when she saw her phone buzzing).
Nyo and Raj had some plans for Sunday so they both left. Mukti n Harshad had planned to spend some lone time together so she also goes to meet Harshad.

Murty Mansion 9:30 am

Nandani woke up fresh. She first called up to know the condition of the patient n then made coffee for her and Navya. She joins Navya who was busy cleaning her wardrobe.

Nandani (placing coffee mugs on the table): Need help.

Navya: Uth gayi tum. See na my wardrobe looks so messy. So thought of arranging the clothes properly. (She puts a pile of clothes on the bed)

Nandani (handing her the coffee mug): This is because...U r always in a hurry n roughly pull out ur clothes messing up the whole section. (Smiles and makes her sit gesturing to have her coffee first)

Navya (making a sorry face): What to do. U know na subah subah office jaane ki jaldbaazi mein yeh sab ho jaata hai.

Nandani: Ok I will help u but first let's finish this hotty coffee.

They both start sipping their coffee.

Navya: So what's the plan.

Nandani: Will go to the hospital for half n hour then I m free.

Navya: Ok then we will go together to get some provision stuff in the afternoon. And yes lunch bhi bahar hi karenge. Fine.

Nandani (bowing down to her): Yes ur highness. Anything for u.

They both giggle and finish their coffee. Nandani starts helping Navya to arrange her clothes in the wardrobe. Suddenly Nandani remembers something and smilingly looks at Navya.

Nandani: Waise...Na...v..ya..yesterday u n cabir..danced really well.

Navya blushes hearing cabir's name:  Woh... Cabir said na...we just went with the flow...that's it..

Nandani comes near Navya and says: o my dear Navuu (pulling her cheeks) u don't need to hide ur feelings from me. I know u like cabir.

Navya: (hugging her) I know u know me very well but (breaking the hug) I only like him usse zyaada aur kuch nahi.

They both have some girls time and then Nandani gets ready for the hospital visit.

Malhotra Mansion 10:15 am

Manik's sleep is disturbed by constant buzzing of his phone. He sees cabir's name flashing on the screen.

Manik ( in a sleepy tone): Hey good morning cabir what's up

Cabir: What yaar Manik u r still sleeping.

Manik: Bolna kya hua..

Cabir: Ok... so jamming session at Dhruv's place...what say

Manik: Cool will b there in half an hour. Bye

Manik freshens up and wears his casuals and comes down. He finds no one at home. The servant informs him that every one is out. He also after having a quick breakfast moves towards Dhruv's place in his car.

I hope u like it. Stay tuned for more...