I Will Make It Alright

Nandini after attending the hospital came to Malhotra Mansion to pick up Mukti. But before that she went to discuss something important with Nyo in her bedroom.

Nandini: Aapko kya lagta hai Aunty, jo maine socha hai kya woh sahi rahegi?

Nyo: Sahi?...mujhe toh lagta hai it's perfect. Waise bhi beta, tumne itna socha woh bhi Dhruv k liye jis se tumhara koi rishta bhi nahi...yeh bahut badi baat hai.

Nandini: Rishta kaise nahi hai aunty? Fab 5...yeh sirf ek band nahi balki ek family hai. Aur Manik and Mukti iska ek important part hai. Aur kyuuunki...mein Manik n Mukti dono se judi hui hun toh phir mein bhi is family ka part hui na. And family matters family members ko milke solve karna chahiye...aisa mera manna hai.

Nyo: Mein kitni lucky hun jo mujhe bahu k roop mein tumhari jaisi beti mili. Tum sab k baare mein kitna sochti ho...she said caressing her hair. God bless you...she kissed her forehead. Acha tum aur Mukti, Alya se milkar sidhe office pahunchon ...Raj aur mein tumhe wahin milte hain.

Scene Change

Nandini: I m sorry Alya, woh yesterday I unknowingly hurt you. I was completely unaware of the happenings...she said in the most apologetic tone.

Alya: No need to b sorry Nandini. Tumne jo kiya woh unknowingly kiya but mein uska kya karun jo mujhe knowingly hurt kar raha hai. (She broke down) Mukti and Nandini immediately surrounded her.

Nandini: Hey hey...don't cry Alya. I know it's hurting you and this is not easy...but trust me it is not that difficult either. (Alya looked at Nandini with teary eyes while Mukti rubbed her back). Now, if you stop crying then I would like to share something with you...Nandini spoke wiping her tears.

Alya sniffs: What is it?

Nandini: I know Dhruv is right now being stupid and you have all the reasons to b angry at him. But then...this is also the time when he needs you the most.

Alya: I always want to b with him Nandini...but what do I do when he himself doesn't want this. He is ignoring me. He has purposely switched off his phone so that none of us can reach him. (Tears again made their way from her eyes) Yesterday Cabir and I went to his house also but he was not there. We waited for atleast two n a half hours but he didn't turn up. I don't know what to do?...she cried...I don't know why he is doing this to me?

Mukti: Alya, please stop crying and listen to what Nandini has to say...please...she wiped her tears.

Nandini: Look at me Alya...she said cupping her face. You want Dhruv to be back na...( Alya nodded a yes with glistening eyes)...then please allow me to help you.

Alya composed a bit: What I have to do?

Nandini spoke smilingly: Great! Then I have a plan. And since this is related to Dhruv and you being a part of him I thought of seeking your permission before implementing my plan.

Nandini quickly briefed Alya and Alya was both surprised and happy to know her plan.

Alya: Nandini...are you sure? I mean you are taking such a big step just for Dhruv...it's a big thing. Please think again...she said as she herself wasn't able to believe that Nandini could do anything like that.

"Arey, who said I m doing it only for Dhruv? I have my own reasons too. Dhruv toh bas ek zariya hai uss reason ko pura karne k liye." She said convincing Alya. "Leave all that n just tell me...Are you with me?"

"Do you think it will work?" Alya looked unsure..."You know na, Dhruv will never take anybody's favour"

"Sweetheart leave that too me. I will make sure this plan works cent percent" Nandini spoke with confidence. "Bas you have to show your trust in Dhruv. Rest will work itself"