Truly Yours

Morning 8:15

O Kanha ab toh murli ki
Madhur suna do taan
Mein hun teri prem diwani
Ab toh mujhe pehchan
Madhur suna do taan
O Kanha ab toh murli ki
Madhur suna do taan

Nandini's sweet melodious voice echoed in each n every corner of the Malhotra Mansion.
Manik's eyes were glued to this beautiful lady whose ethereal looks were making difficult for him to keep intact his sanity.

The white-pink combination anarkali was camouflaging perfectly with her skin. Her milky skin and the pink pouty lips and cheeks were giving her a perfect doll like appearance.
She with her radiant smile came and stood in front of him holding the aarti thali in her hand.

"Manik aarti"...she with her eyes gestured him to take the aarti.

He slid his hands over the diya and then over his forehead...his eyes were busy admiring her divine face.

"Chalo sab...breakfast ready hai"...Nyo's voice broke his gazing session.

Raj and Nyo walked out of the Puja room followed by Mukti and Navya. Nandini kept the aarti thali and started walking behind them when Manik gently pulled her back and whispered in her ears.

"Meet me in my room after the breakfast"...he kissed her cheek. His close proximity sent her heart racing.

Everyone sat at the dining table to have breakfast. Manik as usual sat beside Nandini.

Manik: Maa, aap aur Nandini yaad se 9:45 City Hospital pahunch jaana. Meri Dr Buch se baat ho gayi hai he will b waiting for you.

Nyo: Oh ho! Yeh baat tum subah se mujhe teesri baar bol chuke ho. Don't worry mein aur Nandini wahan time se pahunch jaayenge...she said while applying butter on the toast.

A smirk appeared on Mukti's lips and she thought of teasing Manik: Bhai, don't worry...mein aapko Nandini ki har movement ki update deti rahungi.

Nandini showed big eyes to Mukti as a warning to stop making teasing comments.
On the other hand Manik unaffected by her teasing statement held Nandini's hand in his making Nandini blush with the darkest shade of red.

"By the way thank u for the offer but I don't need your favour...I can myself keep a check on her...you just concentrate on your Harshad"...he said giving his famous smirk.

Mukti went speechless and everyone laughed. While Nandini's cheeks were still displaying the blush which was making her look more beautiful.

Nyo: OK OK...now stop it you two. Kyun Nandini k liye difficult bana rahe ho...dekho pehle hi woh apne blushes par control nahi kar pa rahi hai.

"What aunty...aap bhi inke saath mil gayi!!!"...Nandini said frowning.

Nyo: Arey mein toh tere saath hi hun beta...mein toh inhe daant rahi thi.