Revelations

All were sitting in the hall silent.
Manik came after making Cabir n Dhruv sleep.

Mukti: Have they slept or still some drama left?

Manik: I have made them sleep....don't worry....He came n sat beside Harshad.

Nandini was sitting beside Navya. She put her hand on Navya's hand.

Nandini: Navya....u r ok?

Navya hugged Nandini n with tears in his eyes said: Sorry Nandini, I didn't tell u about this....actually I wanted to tell u everything...she kept sobbing n Nandini kept stroking her back gently to calm her down....but...but Cabir said that he will tell everybody at correct time....I m really sorry Nandini for hiding this from u.

Nandini: Navya....first of all stop crying....she broke the hug n wiped her tears.....n why do u think that I m angry with u...Navya looked at her....infact I m happy for u....Cabir is a very nice person....n most importantly u both love eachother....I m really happy for u....they both hugged eachother.

Mukti: Yes Navya, even I m happy for u....but u know Fab 5 ka ek rule hai...no secrets...n for this both Cabir n Dhruv will have to pay....She looked at Alya....n dear u....u also need to answer some questions.

Manik n Nandini both looked at eachother n Manik could sense worry in her eyes. What will happen if they come to know about their relationship?

Alya looked at Harshad: Bhai....She came near him n sat beside him...Bhai, I know u r really upset with me...She put her one hand on his shoulder...I swear Bhai...we were going to confess this after the concert....I m really sorry it came out this way...Pls Bhai...say something.

Harshad: What should I say Alya...what do u expect me to say....I have brought u up like my child kiddo... but I think...I have failed in being a good parent...(Alya: No Bhai...Pls don't say that)....I have always wished for ur happiness kiddo....and still u hid such an important information from me.

Alya: Bhai, I m sorry...I didn't mean to hurt u...it's only that we all were busy with the album n the concert so Dhruv n I decided to tell everyone after this concert. Bhai...r u not happy with this relationship?....look at me Bhai....She made him face her....everyone present there had their eyes only on them....tell me...U don't like Dhruv?...She asked with tearful eyes.

Harshad immediately cupped her tearful face: No kiddo....it's not like that....I like Dhruv...he wiped her tears...He is a very nice boy...and I know he will love u wholeheartedly...but...He released her face n stood up n turned his back.

Alya: But what Bhai...She got up n stood on front of him...tell me what is bothering u.

Everyone was now curious to listen Harshad.

Harshad: (made her sit on the sofa with him n held her palms between his palms): Kiddo....I m happy that u have found ur love....but is love enough to keep u happy?....Alya gave him a confused look....u know na that Mukti n I r in a relationship since a long time...but I proposed her only when I was sure that I m capable enough to take her responsibility....capable enough to take the responsibility of a family n give them a better future...
Mukti felt so proud of him at that very moment n Manik also gave a contended smile thinking his sister has really selected a wonderful partner... Alya he continued...in ur case the only thing bothering me is ur future...Dhruv is very good no doubt...but right now I don't see him in a position to handle ur responsibility...Pls don't take me wrong....I only want to see u happy in ur life...I don't want to see u struggling for small things in ur life...trust me.... that will only frustrate u and Dhruv n finally this will affect ur relationship.... R u getting it kiddo....I m just concerned of ur future.