Confrontation

Nandini stirred a little which made Manik open his eyes and then the sight before him didn't allow him to close his eyes again

He could feel her breath on his face as their faces were extremely close to each other. There was dim light in the room but it wasn't actually required because the glow on her face was enough to brighten the atmosphere. He kept looking at her divine face and felt blessed that only he has the right to see this divinity. Their lips were lightly touching eachother. His arm was over her soft chest and could feel it rising and falling. She was so close to him...her eyes were closed n she looked very serene.

Manik's pov

God...does she really belong to me! Sometimes I really doubt my luck! What have I done to deserve such a beautiful and pure soul. She has made my life worth living. I want her to b in each and every second of my life. She is my life line...She is mine...he tightens his grip on her shoulder...only mine...and I'll leave no stone unturned to get her.

He placed his lips on hers and that familiar touch made her lips curve a little. It was not a kiss but still he felt blissful. He pressed her soft lips with his perfect shaped lips and their breaths mingled with each other. He kept inhaling her for sometime. He didn't want to part from this heavenly beautiful moment but he had to go as it was already 4:30 am. He slowly moved his arm from her chest and kissed her forehead. Then after pecking her lips several times he drove back to Malhotra Mansion.

Mumbai Airport 9:15 am

Raj n Nyo had come to receive Amms. They were on their way to Murty Mansion. Nyo saw that Amms was looking disturbed so she asked her in concerned tone.

Nyo: Maa...aap thodi pareshaan lag rahi hain...sab thik toh hai na.

Amms: Pareshaan na ho toh kya karun...jabse Nandini ne Trilok k behaviour k baare mein bataya hai meri toh neend hi ud gayi hai...mujhe yakin nahi hota ki yeh wahi Trilok hai jo mera sabse acha student hua karta tha...maine usse pehchanne mein galti kaise kardi.

Nyo kept her hand on Amms hand: Maa aap apne aapko dosh mat dijiye. Ab kisi k chehre par toh nahi likha hota na ki woh kaisa insaan hai.

Raj: Haan Maa...aap pareshaan mat hoiye...sab thik ho jaayega.

The trio reached Murty Mansion.
Navya had already left for office. Nandini was waiting for Amms. She has already informed of her late arrival in the hospital.

Ding Dong...the bell rang and Nandini opened the door. She looked at Amms and gave her a faint smile n gave her way to come in.
Earlier whenever Nandini met Amms she greeted her with great excitement...but today that was clearly missing as she was upset with Amms. This behaviour of Nandini made Amms feel more guilty.

Amms: Kanna...apni Amms se gale nahi milegi...she spread her arms with tears in her eyes.

Nandini could hold no longer. She at once ran to her and embraced her crying: Amms...I m sorry...mujhe aapse aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha...tears flowed from her eyes.