Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai!!!!

Manik came to office with a broad smile on his lips. Everyone present there looked at him in astonishment. Navya was also puzzled seeing him like this.

One of the employee: Aaj Manik sir ko kya ho gaya hai. Jahan tak mujhe pata hai aaj to koi deal bhi final nahi hui hai toh phir chehre par itni khushi kyun.

Another employee: Bhai, ab yeh to wohi jaane. Apna toh fayda hi hai...boss khush toh hum bhi khush aur apna aaj ka din mast.

Navya came to Manik's cabin and after observing him for sometime spoke- So...something special

Manik: What?

Navya: No....u look so happy.....so I thought may b koi Khas baat hai.

Manik suddenly realizing: No...no...nothing like that Navya. It's just that today the weather is very good....so u know....ye mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa...(being a little filmy)

Both Navya n Manik laughed. Manik then asked Navya to bring him a cup of coffee. Navya went away smiling.

Manik took out Nandani's stole from the inside pocket of his jacket that he was wearing. He smilingly looked at it n brought it near his face n smelled it.

Manik: Ahhh! What a fragrance! Jee chahta hai hamesha k liye is mein doob jaaun. (He kissed the stole) I love u Nandani....Bas kuch samay aur....ek baar tumhare dil mein kya hai pata chal jaaye....then I will show u pyaar kise kehte hain. ( He again put her stole inside his jacket's pocket close to his heart and spoke) U have become my heartbeat...sweetheart.

Navya came back with his coffee. They discussed some work n then Manik left for home as there was not much work to do. He came back home n soon Fab 5 worked on their new song for the album. After 3 hours of continuous practice they took a lunch break.

Here at Malhotra Industries Navya receives a call from Nandani who tells her that her ticket to Mangalore is confirmed n she would board the flight at 5:30 pm.
Yesterday night after coming back from Soha's party, Nandani told Navya about her conversation with Amms. So in the morning before leaving for their respective jobs Navya helped Nandani in packing her stuff. Nandani then called Nyonika to inform about her trip to Mangalore. Nandani before leaving also gave instructions to the head nurse and requested Dr Sethi to handle the work in her absence.
Nandani reached airport on time and boarded the flight. It was one n half hours journey. She reached Mangalore somewhere around 7: 15 pm. The driver was already waiting for her at the airport. She sat in the car n within 15 min was in front of her Amms.

Amms embraced her: Kanna, kaisi ho tum? Kitni dubli ho gayi ho...tabiyat to thik hai na tumhari?

Nandani: Uff...fo... Amms..aap ko to mein hamesha dubli hi nazar aati hun. I m absolutely fit n fine.

Amms: Acha...acha...chalo ab fresh ho jao...Maine sab tumhari favourite dishes banayee hain.

Nandani: Yummm....I love u Amms.

Nandani goes to her room to freshen up. Amms dialed a number on her phone and spoke to someone.

Amms: Haan...Nandani aa gayi hai.

Person: Ok, toh mein kal aata hun usse milne.

Amms: Thik hai.

She disconnects the call n goes into the kitchen.

Malhotra Mansion

After practicing for long hours Fab 5 came downstairs n joined Raj n Nyo.
Manik had tried to call Nandani thrice in the last half n hour but everytime he got an out of coverage tone.