Mr Majnu

Knock ...Knock

"Please come inside, the door is open."
said Nandini while keeping the magazine aside.

"Hi! Bhabhi...can I come in."...Mukti popped her head in while opening the door a little.

Nandini: Mukti...come on yaar stop teasing me and come inside...you don't need any permission sweetheart.

"Yayyyyy"...barged Mukti and Alya excitedly inside the bedroom as soon as Nandini gave the permission.

"Owwww!!...slow dearies"...Nandini cautioned them as they both sprang on her bed surrounding her.

Mukti once again hugged her: Aaaa...I still can't believe that Bhai and you are in love....she broke the hug...I mean none of you gave us even a slightest hint about you being together...not fair bestie...atleast you should have told me na about this...she made a cute angry pout.

"Awww my sweetie"...Nandini gently pulled her cheeks..."Agar pehle bataa deti toh tumhare face par jo itni khushi hai woh kaise dekhti...hmmm."

Alya: Woahhh! Even I m so excited. Nandini, pls tell us na how this miracle happen...because as far as we all know...Manik is not the kind of a boy who could easily fall for any girl. Remember Mukti...when we once went for a concert in London...there was this group of girls who had specially come to see our performance...and there was one girl amongst them who had specially come for Manik. She was such a pretty girl I tell u Nandini...that every boy present there was just ogling her...including "ours"...she spoke making a bad face. The only exception was Manik. That girl...what was her name...ummmm..(Mukti: Lisa)...yes Lisa she tried to grab Manik's attention in every possible way but Manik didn't even bother to spare a look at her...haina Mukti.

Mukti: Yes, how can I forget...because of her I had a small fight with Harshad as he too was one of those ogling her.
(Alya and Nandini chuckled hearing that)...but believe me she was really very very beautiful. She was also crowned Miss London that year. After the concert she proposed Bhai in front of the whole crowd but Bhai very politely rejected her proposal leaving everyone present there baffled...including us.
Harshad and Cabir toh even tried to convince Bhai as she was no ordinary girl...she was the daughter of a bureaucrat...but Bhai simply rejected saying, "She didn't touch my heart"...and we all were left speechless...and this is just one incident...this kind of madness of girls around Bhai is common...but he never got attracted to any girl...then how did you made the most impossible thing possible. I mean we all are extremely happy that he chose u as his life partner but how did this happen? Tell us na...who made the first move...you or Bhai.

Nandini smiled seeing their curiosity: Mukti...I don't know how all this happened...but I can tell u one thing that it was not one sided. We both had feelings for eachother...but yes Manik confessed it first. He came all the way to Mangalore via chopper to confess his love and that too on Valentine's Day.

Mukti's and Alya's mouth hung open when Nandini told them how Manik confessed his love.

Mukti: OMG! I don't believe this! Bhai hired a chopper to specially meet you and say I LOVE YOU. God...Bhai itne romantic niklenge mein soch bhi nahi sakti. Seriously Nandini...u are truly lucky girl because yeh sab sunkar toh itna zaroor keh sakti hun ki Bhai tumhe bahut pyaar karte hain aur woh tumhe bahut khush rakhenge.

"And same goes with me Mukti"...Nandini spoke while thinking of Manik..."I m also truly and madly in love with him".

Alya: Oh! Toh dono taraf hai aag barabar lagi hui...Awwww...god bless u both...she prayed from her heart.