Get Set Go....

Morning 7:20 Malhotra Mansion

Manik woke up with an "Ouch" as something poked near his heart. He opened his eyes to see the source. It was Nandani's earrings. Yes...yesterday Manik slept holding her earrings. He picked up her earrings and unknowingly a smile crept on his lips. He kissed them n said 'Good morning'.

Manik: (looking at her accessories) So Miss Nandani Murty, now u r not even going to let me sleep...Haan. Mere sapno par toh kabzaa kar hi liya hai ab lagta hai jald hi mere dilon dimaag par bhi kabzaa karke hi manogi. U have to come today. Pls God do something. She has to come.

He gets up from the bed n carefully keeps her accessories in a velvet cover n put it in his drawer. He then goes to the bathroom to freshen up. After wearing his formals he comes down to have breakfast. Raj, Nyo n Mukti r already at the dining table.

Manik: Good morning

Trio: Good morning

Raj: Manik, Mr Shah will send his private taxi at 6 pm so u all pls be here on time.

Nyo: U come back before lunch. Abhi packing bhi baaki hai.

Manik: Yes mom

Mukti: (getting up) Even I need to do my packing so see u. Bye (she runs towards her room)

Manik also bids goodbye n heads towards office.

Murty Mansion

Nandani as usual does her puja n then Navya n she after having breakfast move towards their respective work place.

Nandani comes to the hospital n checks her pager. There r few appointments. She takes her daily round examining the reports of the patients. Then she completes her appointment part and dials Dr Sethi's number. She tells him about the Gujarat trip n to her luck he agrees to handle the things in her absence. She thanks him and calls the head nurse to give her the necessary instructions which they need to follow in her absence.

Nandani: (mind talk) Thank u Aaiyappa. Now I can go without any tension. (Thinking of Manik) Mr Malhotra u wanted me to come na....so...here I come.

She drives back home. After reaching she called up Navya to tell her that she is also coming. Navya was on the way. She gets excited n tells her that she is reaching home in 10 minutes.

Nandani meanwhile calls Nyo also n  updates her about the happenings. Nyo is happy for her.

Here at Malhotra's Office Manik is in no good state. He is feeling restless. He is desperate to know whether Nandani is coming or not. But how he can find out as he doesn't even have her number.

Manik: (self talking) What the hell! I don't even have her number. Kya karun....kaise pata lagaun. Great Manik Malhotra. How can u b so dumb. Ek number nahi le saka. (Suddenly something clicks in his mind) Eureka! I found it! (He immediately search Dr Nandani Murty's number on internet n he smiles finding her number).

He immediately dials her number but gets an engaged tone.( at that very time Nandani was talking to Nyo) He again dials and again same response. His restlessness now increases with every passing second. Not able to wait anymore he again dials her number and this time he is lucky. He can hear the phone ringing.

Nandani: (looking at the screen that was flashing unknown number) Hello

Manik: Hii

Nandani: May I know who's this.

Manik: (in husky voice) I thought by now u must have known my voice.

Nandani: (straightens herself recognizing the caller's voice) Maaniiik

Manik: (he closes his eyes n takes a deep breath hearing his name in her sweet voice) My name never sounded so perfect before.

Nandani blushes

Manik: So someone is blushing

Nandani: ( confusingly looks here n there as if he is somewhere around) No....no....I m not blushing.

Manik: (smiles) Really....ok I just called to ask...whether u r coming or not?
(His heartbeats were increasing)

Nandani: (blushes) Actually....I....m....coming Mr Malhotra.

Manik: (takes a sigh of relief n gets excited) really......like seriously u r coming.....wow......thanks.....thanks a lot. See u bye. (He cuts the call and smiles pressing his lower lip)

Nandani: (confusingly looking at the mobile) Aaiyappa, Yeh ladka ajeeb hai. Phone kaat diya. Matlab he only wanted to know whether I m coming or not.

She hears the door bell so she opens the door. It is Navya. Navya hugs her in excitement.

Navya: wow I m so happy u r finally coming. Chalo fatafat lunch karte hain then packing bhi toh karni hai.

Nandani laughs seeing her excitement. They have their lunch n then do their packing work.

Here Manik also comes home n is very happy as Nandani is finally coming. He goes to his room n takes out his necessary garments. Nyo helps him in packing his clothes and then they have lunch together.

By 5:30 pm everyone is at Malhotra Mansion with their luggage. Manik and Nandani have a cute eyelock. Cabir n Navya also share a small eyelock n smile at each other.
Soon the taxi arrives and they all get seated in it.
Manik deliberately sat beside Nandani. She blushes hard seeing this. As they were sitting very close (like four on one seat) Manik taking the opportunity places his arm (which was on Nandani's side) at the back of her seat in such a way that Nandani's half upper back body now rested on his torso. She shivered at such closeness n looked straight into his eyes. But Manik is Manik. He acted all innocent and raised his eyebrows asking "what? Woh...just making myself comfortable as I m almost squeezed."
Nandani goes all red n looks outside the window hiding her blush.

Manik loved it seeing her like this. He slowly moves his face near her ear n whispers 'thank u for coming'

Nandani looked at him and he gave a winning smile to her.

Soon they reach airport n board the plane. Here Manik didn't get the chance to sit with Nandani as Navya already pulled her n made her sit beside her. Manik makes an irritating face n Nandani enjoys seeing him like this.

Nandani pov

Why am I blushing n smiling like a fool? Even I m liking being close to him. Aaiyappa, Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe. I m feeling something different for him. She is busy thinking and here Navya is continuously blabbering something.

In about an hour they r at Baroda airport. Mr Shah's car is already waiting for them. They keep their luggage at the back side n drive towards Mr Shah's haveli.

Enjoy as more is on the way...

Thanks for voting n commenting. It is helping me to get better n better.

Any resemblance is purely coincidental