We Are In Love (part 2)

Manik caressed her hair while Nandani kept doodling something on his palm.

Nandani: Manik...(Manik: Hmmm) I hope I m not dreaming. Is this happening in real?

Manik turned her face n kissed her forehead : This is real....and even if it was a dream.... then I wouldn't have ever let it break. I love u sooo much Nandani.

Nandani: I feel so blessed. I love u more Manik.

Manik took her into a bone crushing hug.

Nandani: Ek baat kahun....manoge.

Manik: U r the queen of my heart Nandani....just order it.

Nandani felt so special and blushed.
She looked at him placing her chin on his chest n he very lovingly tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

Nandani: Manik...I have grown up listening of my parents love story. Amms...uncle n aunty....always say that they were true example of love. (She took his one hand in hers and kissed his palm) Manik.....I too want my love story to b the best in this world.....I want to live each n every moment of love with u....I want feel each phase of love. Pls...she spoke innocently....can we keep our relationship secret for sometime. I just want to fall madly n deeply in love with u before confessing it to the world.

Manik was so touched by her innocent words: I promise Nandani....I will make our love story the most beautiful one.....The Epitome Of Love.

He brought his lips close to hers. She blushed n sat straight. Manik held her from back. He gently moved her hair which exposed her back. The rose tattoo was clearly visible. He gave a wet kiss on it.

Nandani shivered n bent a little to rest on his chest

Manik: U r beautiful...it's hard to hold when u r so close....he whispered huskily in her ears.