25

•Hunter's POV•

Later that night, all the guys were getting ready for bed. It was pretty late by the time we got done talking about sports, and we started talking about the only other subject a guy cares about: girls.

"Blake, who do you think is the prettiest girl here?" Lincoln asked out of nowhere.

"What? Why?"

"Because it's late and I'm bored. Now who do you like?"

"Um...well be more specific. Like, who would I date, or who do I think is the hottest?" Blake asked.

"Who would you date," Lincoln confirmed.

"Oh. Um..." His face paled. It appeared he'd been hiding something for awhile!

"Come on, just tell us. It's not like we're gonna tell her, whoever she is."

"Fine." Blake paused, sucking in a breath. "Emily."

"WHAT?!" Lincoln gasped.

"Why? Is that bad?" Blake asked, all panicky.

"N-"

"Cuz I can totally take that back!"

"Blake, it's fine. Calm down. If you like Emily, I'm cool with it." Lincoln paused. "But how long have you liked her?"

"Uh...pretty much forever."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Blake confessed.

"Bro, how are you so good at hiding it?"

"Uh, I don't know. Because I know she would freak out."

"And just why would she do that?"

"Because she doesn't like me. Duh. Anyways. Adam, who do you like?"

Adam's face turned red. "Do I have to say it?"

"Duh."

Adam looked around the room at every single guy, making sure he could trust us. Then, finally, he said the name. "Jordyn."

"Ohhhh get ittttt!" Blake called in a deep voice.

"Um, what?" Adam looked embarrassed and flustered.

"Just ignore him," Lincoln said. "That's really cool, man. I bet she likes you too."

"Yeah, maybe." He blushed again.

Geez, why was everyone so flustered?

Maybe I shouldn't have thought that. Because right after I did, they asked who I liked.

"Um."

"Yes?" Lincoln encouraged.

"Well, I-"

"He likes Kaila! Gosh!" Alex shouted.

"Alex!" I groaned, at the same time Kallen yelled, "WHAT?!"

I looked at him strangely. "W-why is that bad?"

"Well, it's not. It's just...Kaila is my sister."

"Seriously?" I vaguely remembered him hanging out with Kaila at Fusion.

"Yeah. But if you like her, that's totally cool."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you hurt her, I'll kick your butt. But, no, I think you guys would be great together."

"Thanks," I said, blushing a little.

"And since you were probably gonna ask," Kallen added, "I don't have a crush. Well, not on anyone here. I have a girlfriend back home. Her name is Ellen."

"Sweet."

"Alex, you're the only one who hasn't said anything," Lincoln spoke up.

"Well...I like Amber."

"Oh, is she the girl that was hanging out with Rain and Kaila?" Lincoln asked him.

"Yeah, when we went to the snack shack last night."

"Ohhh, cool."

Soon, everyone started to fall asleep. I laid in my bed, thinking about Kaila. Did she like me too? Maybe it was about time I found out.

- - -
A/N: Sorry for the extreme cheesiness! Also, I have no idea how guys talk about girls when they're all by themselves. So. This might not be an accurate representation. But most of you are probably girls who are as clueless as me, so oh welllll. 😉 Love you and thanks for reading!