32

•Kaila's POV•

I still couldn't believe that Hunter actually liked me! I thought it was all one-sided, but him saying that he liked me changed everything.

I couldn't wait to tell Amber! So when we all left the lake and walked back to our dorms, Amber and I separated ourselves from the boys.

"Omg, you will not believe it!" we said at the exact same time. Then, in unison, "Wait. What?" We burst out laughing.

"You first," Amber suggested.

"Okay. Well...Hunter said he likes me!" I whisper-shouted. (I didn't want the boys to overhear.)

"Really?! Alex told me the same thing! Well, not that Hunter likes you, but that he-Alex-likes me!"

"Eeeeeeee!" we squealed.

"Is everything alright, ladies?" Hunter asked from behind us.

Amber and I both blushed. "Uh, yeah, everything's perfectly fine."

Now that Amber was out of the way, I had to tell Kallen. Out of all my siblings, I was closest to him. Also, he was the only one here, so.

When we got back to the room, our roommates were already there getting ready for dinner. Amber and I could hardly contain ourselves!

"Hunter likes Kaila!" Amber exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

"Alex likes Amber!" I screamed just as loudly.

Jordyn, Emily, Rain, and Kassie all gathered around us and squealed. It was probably my girliest moment ever.

"We need ship names for you guys," Jordyn remarked.

"Ooo, yes!" Emily agreed.

"What should mine and Alex's be?" Amber asked.

"Hmm...Amlex?" Kassie suggested.

Rain pondered this. "Wait! I have the perfect one!" Everyone looked at her expectantly. "Alexamber!" she announced.

Everyone agreed that it was perfect.

"Now, what about Hunter and Kaila?" Kassie asked.

"Hmm...Haila?" Jordyn offered.

"Nah," Emily disagreed.

"Ooo!" Rain squealed. "I've got it!" Again, we all looked at her, waiting for the name to be revealed. "Kanter!"

It was perfect! Absolutely perfect. We all agreed that Rain was the queen of ship names.

- - -
A/N: Oops this is kinda just a filler. There will be action in the next one (probably)! Also, I just thought of a plot twist to add some drama to this love boat. YEEEE so excited!

P.S. KANTER AND ALEXAMBER FOR LIFE!!! 😍😍😍