Who the Hell is this Guy?

"Please let me explain Barry Allen." Jay pleaded.

"How do you know my name?" Barry asked.

"I know all of your names. Caitlin Snow. Cisco Ramon. Detective Joe West and Special Agent Dakota Miller." Jay looked at everyone as he said their names.

"Enough." Dakota snapped. "That part where you explain needs to happen."

"Your world is in danger." Jay repeated.

"I'm sorry but what other worlds are there?" Barry asked.

"When you created the Singularity over Central City it opened a breach between my world and yours." Jay explained.

"A breach?" Joe raised his brow.

"A portal connecting our two Earths." Jay clarified.

"So what's your concern then?" Kota snapped gripping her gun tighter.

"A few days ago you found Al Rothstein dead at a nuclear power plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you." Jay began looking at the group calmly despite the two pistols pointed at his head.

"Atom Smasher." Cisco corrected.

"That man was from my world." Jay added. "If he got through the breach I suspect there will be more to follow."

Dakota holstered her gun getting bored, "And you know all of this because...."

"Because like you Barry I'm a speedster on my Earth. They called me the Flash." Jay replied looking at Barry. "Before I came here I was in a fight with another speedster named Zoom. He's fast maybe the fastest but evil who carries the face of death. We were engaged in our biggest battle yet but Zoom had me beaten. But the breach opened up and I was sucked up in it to land here. Powerless unable to return home."

"So why only show up now?" Joe asked.

"Didn't know who any of you were. I had to gather Intel." Jay replied.

"You followed us?" Dakota gulped. "So the night I left the apartment? The night I was attacked by a freaking rogue CIA agent?!"

Barry put a hand on her shoulder to steady her as Jay nodded slowly, "We're gonna run some tests on you to see if you really were a speedster and if you're lying Zoom won't be the only enemy you have to worry about."

Dakota's phone rang and it was Booth probably calling about the case, "Yeah?"

"We got something. Need you back." Booth said.

Dakota looked at Jay, "I'll be right there." She hung up the phone. "Gotta go. Duty calls."

She kissed Barry on the cheek and left the Cortex.

FBI

Dakota walked into her office to see Booth sitting behind her desk and Bones sitting in a chair across from him.

"Just because you're new in Central City and we're working together does not mean you get to sit behind my desk." Dakota snapped.

"You're a sniper?" Booth held up a photo of Matty and Dakota with their rifles in their hands. It was after she shot the bomber from the other day. Kota was wearing her hat backwards and her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Yeah. That was from the Flash day ceremony." Dakota smiled at the picture.

Booth held up another photo of her and her parents from the amusement park, "Your parents. Where are they now?"

"Booth!" Brennan snapped at him. "Normally you're the one telling me to not be rude."

Kota gave a small chuckle before her face hardens, "They're dead." She takes a deep breath and kicks Booth out of her chair. "So what did you find?"