Dun. Dun. Duuuuuuun.

"Cisco have you known and didn't say anything to us?" Barry asked.

"I was going to. I didn't know how, thanks Harry." Cisco snapped sending a glance towards Harry.

"Why?" Kota gazed at him.

"I was afraid." Cisco replied. "Dr. Wells said the dark matter gave this gift and that in the future I'd thank him for it. I was afraid I was going to be like him."

Dakota scoffed, "Oh please no one could ever be like HIM."

"I'm sorry." Cisco murmured.

"Be sorry later. How do your powers work?" Harry turned to Cisco.

"Uh I get these feeling sometimes, vibes or visions of the breachers when they come to this earth." Cisco shrugged and looks at Light's mask. "Sometimes it's when I touch something that's theirs."

"You want to find Light. Touch the mask." Harry insisted.

Harry and Cisco argued back and forth about the mask.

"I could be at home right now." Dakota glanced down at her watch and ran a hand through her hair.

Barry leaned into her ear, "Do that again...."

Kota giggled and leaned into him, running her hand through her hair again.

Barry smiled and kissed the side of her temple, "I love it when you do that."

"South Plaza train station. Platform 15." Cisco announced cutting off their conversation.

Barry ran off in a flash and Wells glanced at Dakota.

"What?" She whispered looking back at him.

"We need to talk. Now." Wells narrowed his eyes and left to head into Cisco's workshop. Dakota followed him and leaned against the wall. "What the hell are you?!"

Cooper growled at his sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about?" Kota asked crossing her arms.

"My metahuman alert watch beeped when I went close to you. What the hell are you?" Wells snapped. "Did you get your powers from the explosion?"

Dakota sighed, "No..."

"Then how?" Wells continued. "What are they?"

"Last year I got hurt. It was pretty bad, I was dying and needed a blood transfusion. Barry was a match...." Dakota trailed off and looked at her feet.

"You didn't...."

"We did. I didn't show any signs except I was healing fast. Like Barry does. Then when I jumped on top of concussive bomb....I died." Dakota began explaining.

"Barry jump-started your heart. You think it activated the speed force in your system." Wells finished for her.

"Barry doesn't even know yet. I haven't told him and you can't tell anybody." Dakota snapped walking out of the workshop and back into the Cortex.

"Light is safely locked up in the pipeline." Barry announced, still in his suit but with the mask down.

"Now what?" Kota asked leaning over Caitlyn's shoulder to see the feed of Light in her cell.

"We use her to lure Zoom here." Barry changed back into regular clothes.

"You can't be serious." Jay had his arms crossed and he wasn't happy.

"More breachers are gonna come. More people may die. And I can't let that happen." Barry wrapped his arm around Dakota, pulling her close to him.

"You can't stop Zoom alone. He's a nightmare you won't wake up from." Jay argued getting angry.

"I've already had my worst nightmare and his name was Reverse Flash. But I spent my entire life being afraid. I won't anymore. I won't be fighting him alone. I have Dakota, Dr. Wells, and everyone else here. Even you." Barry looked down at Dakota who was staring at Jay coldly.

"Okay he may not be the Harrison Wells from your Earth but he has just as many secrets." Jay snapped heading towards the door.

"Please don't go." Caitlyn pleaded.

"I'm so sorry..." And with that Jay Garrick was gone.

Barry's Apartment

Dakota sat on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa wrapped around her fingers while Barry fiddled with the radio and his phone.

"What are you trying to find anyway?" Dakota asked taking a sip of her drink.

"One of your favorite songs." Barry hit play.

Wrap me in a bolt of lightning
Send me on my way still smiling

Dakota set down her drink as Barry pulled her to her feet.

Maybe that's the way I should go
Straight into the mouth of the unknown

The two swayed in front of the couch, just staring into each other's eyes as the song played.

Suddenly Barry freezes and his state turns from love to fear and worry.

"Barry...sweetheart what is it?" Dakota let her friends fall and Cooper noticed the tension as well.

Call me a sinner, call me a saint
Tell me it's over and I'll still love you the same

"Your eyes...." He took a step forward looking closer. "They sparkled....with lightning...."