Well, What Now????

Wells and Barry are now the only two that know about Dakota and her secret ability. The only problem is, she still can't run at super speed. She may have fast healing and her eyes may have sparkled with lightning but she can't run at super speed.  But they decided to worry about it later. For now Barry stood in front of Light's cell while Dakota and Matty trained.

Dakota of course kicked Matty's ass, "Come on. It's not hard."

"Easy for you to say. You trained for years before you were the Blue Arrow and your uncle was the leader of the League of Assassins. I'm just an FBI agent who went to the Academy." Matty groaned slowly standing up. "What's your problem anyway? You've been snappy ever since we caught Light and you haven't stopped training."

"Nothing. I'm on edge about this whole Zoom thing. That's all." Dakota grabbed a towel from her bag. "Come on. We should go see what's up."

"Zoom wants Doctor Light to send him your new emblem." Cisco was saying as they walked into the Cortex.

"We need it for bait." Barry continued. "If we can get her to throw the emblem into the breach then Zoom will see it and come collect my body. We can set a trap for him."

"Back on Earth-2 I developed a serum that would dampen Zoom's speed. All we need is for Cisco to create a weapon to deliver it." Wells added glancing back at Dakota.

"This year's cold gun." She growled shaking her head at Wells. "And aren't we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry Zoom seems to be?"

"Surprise." Wells said. "We use the element of surprise."

"Joe? Voice of reason?" Barry looked to his foster dad.

"As long as he can deliver." Joe just shrugged. "Patty needs us at the station."

"I'll meet you there." Barry said before turning to Dakota.

Joe pulled Cisco aside, "Barry told me about your new ability. Think you can do it on Wells?"

"I can try." Cisco shrugged.

"Find out what he's hiding." He looked over at Dakota who was talking to Barry. "Find out what she's hiding too."

"Joe...." Cisco murmured.

"Just do it." Joe snapped before leaving Cisco in his thoughts.

****

Dakota and Matty sat in Kota's office discussing the plan for when Zoom arrives.

"What about Cooper?" Matty asked. "We can't do all that much because we don't have super speed but he's a dog."

Dakota shrugged, "He'll be fine."

Cortex

Everyone was back from their day jobs when Barry called and said Light had escaped. After a brief explanation of what Barry did with Linda Dakota brought up the one question they all needed to know.

"How's the speed-dampener?" Kota asked.

"I think I narrowed down the composite." Wells replied.

"And we're modifying the dart the Arrow used to take down Wells." Cisco added.

"He's not Wells. I'm Wells." Harrison pointed out.

"Whatever Harry. But we don't know if this thing works." Cisco shrugged looking at Harry.

"It'll be a field test. So let's end this staff meeting and get back to work." Wells snaps.

"Or I can say what we're all thinking." Joe piped up. "Maybe it's a good thing Doctor Light escaped. Maybe it's the universe preventing us from doing something really stupid."