Warehouse

Dakota ignored what Barry said and just went to the office instead. That's better anyway.

The TV's around the floor flickered to the Trickster making a speech. Dakota walked out of her office and stood by Matty, watching it.

She turned to her team, "Anybody know where he is?!"

"The toy in his eye. It was made by Okamura. They used to have a warehouse in Central City. It shut down four years ago." Derek said looking up from the computer.

"Let's move out!"

****

Four FBI vehicles rolled up to the warehouse only to see it mildly destroyed. Dakota jumped out of the front seat of the first vehicle and let Legend out of the back. She looked up to see the Flash standing there as Patty's car drove away.

"Matty take Legend and the team inside." Dakota ordered as she walked towards Barry.

Barry met up with her.

She punched his shoulder, "What was she doing here? What did I say?"

"I didn't know she was gonna be here. I couldn't call you because I had to save us from being blown up." Barry argued rubbing his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter. You call me. And keep her the hell away from this. This is a federal case." Dakota snapped and jogged over to catch up with the rest of the team.

****

Dakota stood in her training room at STAR Labs looking at her suit.

Barry came through the doorway, "Hey...."

Kota looked back at him, "Can't bring myself to throw it away."

Barry began to rub her shoulders, "What makes you say that?"

"There's something missing." Dakota murmured. "There's something I gotta do."

"What?" Barry rested his chin on the top of her head.

"I don't know yet."

"We need you in the Cortex." Cisco said over the intercom.

The two of them walked down the hall and into the Cortex.

"We found him." Cisco looked up at Barry.

"I'll call Matty." Dakota held the phone to her ear. "I'm sending you a location. Bring Legend. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Just us?" Matty asked.

"Yes."

****

Barry was on the street standing in front of Mardon.

"You let me kill you in a very painful and public way or 100 random kids and their families will die." Mardon threatened. "What's it gonna be Flash?"

Barry reluctantly handed over the wand.

"Good choice."

Dakota left the Cortex and disappeared from the group's sight.

Back on the street Mardon threw a piece of hail into Barry, knocking him on the ground.

Again.

Mardon flipped the wand from one hand to the next. He looked at it and smiled. He aimed the wand at Barry's chest and fired. Lightning shot out from the wand and struck Barry in the chest.

He was on his knees yelling in pain.

Dakota landed behind Mardon holding her bow, "Hey!"

He stopped and turned.

"I heard you're looking for me!"