First Sighting

Dig crosses his arms, "Well, to see if any of those powers could be exploited."

"Weaponized." Wells adds, using the proper term in this case.

"How do you know that he's coming after me?" Barry asked looking at Dig and Lyla.

Lyla sighs, "While in our custody, he kept saying the same thing, 'Zoom wants the Flash dead'. And although he removed the tracker we had in him, the readings we did receive show him that he was headed towards Central City."

Barry frowns in annoyance, "Let him come."

"Barry this thing is a killing machine. We just came here to warn you, man. Let ARGUS and the FBI handle it." Diggle replies, trying to convince his friend to stay out of it.

"Yes, let's do that. I've been dying for some metahuman action." Dakota agrees with Diggle.

Barry shakes his head, "I'm sorry but I can't do that Dig. But all year we've been sitting ducks for Zoom and his henchmen. This is the last one. I'm not gonna just wait for him to attack. I'm going after him first; I owe that to Jay. Wells, he was from your Earth, what do you know about him?"

"Real name was Shay Lamden. HE was - get this, a marine biologist before my particle accelerator changed him into King Shark and Zoom put him under his control." He looks at the monitor where King Shark's file is displayed.

"So how did you track him to this Earth to kill Barry?" Caitlin asked Harry."

"Zoom sent him here to kill Barry. I just followed." He responds glancing at Barry.

"Yeah, but you did track down Grodd, can you find King Shark too?" Barry suggests with hope in his tone.

Wells begins to walk out of the Cortex, "I can try."

"Alright, well all these locations are near a body of water." Barry points out as he looks at one of the monitors. "I can take the waterfront. Dakota can you talk to your team? You and ARGUS could take the rest."

Dakota nudges Matty, "Let's go."

****

Teams were deployed along the city's edge looking for a giant man-eating shark. Dakota walked along her section with the rest of her team spread down the line.

"Grid one negative."

"Grid four negative."

"Grid two negative."

Dakota and Matty moved to the shipping crates further on the dock.

"Status check, grid six." Lyla demands over the comms.

"Uh...Lyla. You might want to come see this." Dakota says as her and Matty turn the corner to see King Shark standing above them.

"You got something?" She asked glancing at Barry who was talking to Dig about Earth-2.

"You could say that." Matty replies. "If you count the fact there's a giant half-shark standing over us.

Two ARGUS agents began to fire on the shark from behind. He turns to them as Dakota and Matty start to fire their rifles as well. The shark closes his mouth over the two ARGUS agents, killing them.

****

"If we don't find King Shark soon, someone is going to be cleaning up after my messes." Lyla grumbles as a CSU team packs up her dead agents.

"We'll find him." Dakota attempts to reassure Lyla and herself.

Barry walks up to them after completing his search,"I searched the whole area. He's gone. Hopefully Dr. Wells will can figure out a way to track him. I'll meet up with you guys later, I have to go see Joe's son."

"We'll keep looking." Dakota said.

"I thought our relationship was hard to follow." Dig told Lyla as Barry sped away.

"He's fast Jon, get over it." Lyla pats his shoulder as he still watches in amazement.

"Never." He looks at Dakota. "I hear your fast now too."

"Meh."