FBI Meets Grover

"Don't do it." Kota says. "Not for me."

Hector pushes the gun closer to Dakota's head, "Drop your guns or she dies."

Steve looks at his team and they drop their guns. Matty looks at Dakota and she winks.

"Now, you're gonna let us walk out of here alive. No funny business." Sanchez orders. "The bosses will want to see her."

Dakota rolls her eyes and grabs her knife that's strapped to her back and stabs Hector Sanchez in the neck, "News flash: nobody says funny business anymore."

He falls to the ground and Dakota kicks his gun away from him.

Matty chuckles, "Never doubted you."

"Sure." Dakota hugs him.

"Nice job. How come he didn't see the knife?" Danny asks.

"He was more worried about taking me back to the main land to his bosses." Dakota shrugged. "He didn't want to shoot me."

"You're crazy, you know that?" Steve smiles and pats her shoulder.

Suddenly, Danny bursts into laughter, "She's crazy?! I wonder who she sounds like."

Dakota raises her brow at Danny and smiles, also bursting into laughter.

"Uh-oh. Somebody doesn't look happy." Matty says as the SWAT captain is standing outside of the warehouse with his arms crossed.

"How come I had to hear about this over the radio and not from you?! Protocol states SWAT joins you on every raid." The captain looks at Steve very angrily.

Dakota rolls her eyes, "The choice to not call you wasn't McGarrett's choice. It was mine. The governor said I could whatever I needed to do to get my guy and guess what. We got my guy without your help."

The captain looks down at Dakota now more angry at her than he was at Steve, "Who the hell are you?!"

Kota flashes him her badge, "Special Agent Dakota Miller. FBI out of Central City. Our inside man of this gang came to us because his cover was blown. He flew here where he was found dead. One thing led to another and here we are, a bunch of dead or injured gang members inside that warehouse and another case closed. Who are you?"

"Captain Lou Grover." He replies.

Kota sticks out her hand, "Nice to meet you. If you ever disrespect Steve or the choices he and his team make in the future or my choices for that matter, I'll have you arrested for obstruction of justice. Have a good day."

Dakota walked away and stopped at the back of Danny's camaro. She popped the trunk and took off her vest. Matty and the rest of them met her there.

At first Steve didn't look happy but then he cracked a smile, "That was impressive. I think that was the first time Grover didn't have a response."

"How did you do that?" Danny asked, taking off his vest and tossing it in the trunk.

"I have a way with people." Dakota shrugs and her phone rings. "It's Barry." She puts the phone to her ear. "Hey Barr what's up?"

"It's Iris. She she got hurt. I don't know what happened. I wasn't-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, Barry slow down. Tell me what happened." Dakota said looking at Matty who had a worried look on his face.

"Wally was street racing again and this new meta caused him to crash. I got him out in time but Iris she was standing right there and there was glass. I tried to get it all, but one hit her. I wasn't fast enough." Barry explained in one breath.

"What do you mean you weren't fast enough? You should've been able to get that." Dakota asked and shook her head at Matty, letting him that they needed to go.

"I'm slowing down. Something is wrong."